LegacyGT.com

Anyone paint their headlight housing white?

dfalk

I have the 05 headlights that I cleared and absolutely love the look of them, but i want them to look a little better. I want to get the 06+ lights that are all chromed out but dont wanna pay the hefty price for them. I was thinking about painting the black part thats in front of the high beam/projector white to match the car. Has anyone done this before and have pictures? How do you think it will turn out? I dont wanna spend all the time to open them up again and paint them to find out I dont like the look. Opinions?

Heres a pic now, Id want the chrome blinker part and everything thats black now white.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/dfalk/0818081944.jpg

Yup thats the look i want! Thanks guys. Now just gotta wait till i order some angel eyes cause i dont wanna open the headlights up twice.

Also do you think just a high gloss white spray paint would be fine or should I go and get them done at a shop?

Get 'em done at a pro shop. Mis-matched white will look bad/ ghetto.

If you're spending the dough to get Angel Eyes installed, spend a bit more to have the whole thing done perfectly.

That way, if you ever need to sell them and convert the car back to stock, you will be able to get top dollar on this forum.

Archived