LegacyGT.com

Legacy VS SRT 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have driven my share of Neon's (mostly rental cars). Try as you might, you can't polish a turd. You obviously can make it go like stink though. ;) Just think how much faster it would be if they made the front windows manual instead of power too. :lol:
LOL, that much weight must equal at least 25HP loss. ........ You bastard. :p

What have you proven by showing another car your taillights? How small your jockstrap is? Who cares? :rolleyes: There will always be someone faster.
Precisely true. That's why I own an LGT and I leave the SRT to pops. I think the LGT is a far superior automobile, without doubt. Again, I just hate to see the SRT get torn up all the time. However, your point is fair, and moreover, I agree with you...

-Casey

What have you proven by showing another car your taillights? How small your jockstrap is? Who cares? :rolleyes: There will always be someone faster. If all you cared about was speed, buy a used '90 Mustang LX used and put a crate motor with a blower in it. You would get a faster car and spend less money.

Don't show that to many members here that feel the need to "race" constantly to prove the LGT is the best.....

Song of Post- Steel Pulse- Islands Unite

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Im proud to see my thread turn into something so funny. Count me in of that T shirt group buy... yeah right. Dodge hasn't made a nice car since maybe 1971? heh. The SRT4 is decent and fast, but feels like you are in any other cheap car like regular neon, or cavalier when inside.

Per my comment in the other thread......and was told to shut up........It's a piece of shit!!!! I don't care if the car came with $18K shocks.....the interior looks they let some 80 yr old go balls to the wall with those old vinyl shades that always popped up unexpectedly.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Maybe we can get a group buy going on this?

http://www.streetgrafix.com/srt4.gif

Free Fruit Roll Up with every purchase :lol:

i dont know whats going on, however those pictures are not positivly effecting my emotional equilibreum.

with an avatar like yours, how would it? :lol:

[yes, I am joking in case you get your panties in a wad]

http://www.modernperformance.com/dcx/srt_stage3kit.shtml

$3599.00

The Stage 3 Kit with Turbo Toys in high-octane mode increases power to an amazing 355 hp at 5200 rpm and 365 ft.-lbs. of torque at 3200–4800 rpm! The Mopar Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System (P4510461) is required to obtain these power figures.

-B

http://www.modernperformance.com/dcx/srt_stage3kit.shtml

$3599.00

The Stage 3 Kit with Turbo Toys in high-octane mode increases power to an amazing 355 hp at 5200 rpm and 365 ft.-lbs. of torque at 3200–4800 rpm! The Mopar Performance Cat-Back Exhaust System (P4510461) is required to obtain these power figures.

-B

Still pointless. The more power added to the front wheels the worse off you are...:redface:

Archived