LegacyGT.com

www.thel7.com gone?

Because I do not "own" the copyrights to many of the contents previously posted on theL7.com, I can no longer provide them to other's to copy. Anyone else who decides to post them for public consumption will probably get "served" the same notice I got.

Otherwise the TSB's, Recall's, Installation Guides and alot more information can be obtained (legally) here: http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/index.jsp

Because I do not "own" the copyrights to many of the contents previously posted on theL7.com, I can no longer provide them to other's to copy. Anyone else who decides to post them for public consumption will probably get "served" the same notice I got.

Otherwise the TSB's, Recall's, Installation Guides and alot more information can be obtained (legally) here: http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/index.jsp

pssst

ill do it. give them to me and I will stand up to the defenders of intellectual property for the good of our beloved community

that sucks ;)

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

i would wear that notice like a ****in' badge

car for sale. PM me!

Can you post a scan of the 'notice' you received.

;1996983']Can you post a scan of the 'notice' you received.

The certified letter I recieved is now in the hands of my attorney who is exploring what options, if any, I may have. Some of the content may return, some may not. I may be able to put it all back out but have a password to access the copyrighted content. We'll see.

• 1 month later...

The problem was the content that was posted, such as TSB's, Service Manual info, etc that Subaru charges the public to access was not "mine" to repost for others to use. I guess it was like music sharing :lol:

Everyone is happy now that the site is down...it might come back with the "Free" content Subaru makes available, but not the pay-to-view material...

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived