LegacyGT.com

The Unofficial: Tristate 8/31 Meet at Harriman

korpsepatrol

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just a note... some of you may remember from the last one that i was cited on the way into the park for 55 in a 40 (just not paying attention). although there was plenty of horse play going on anyway, keep your eyes open...

Guest LGT-NY
Does anyone have an account at NASIOC and feel posting this link? I would like to get as many Subarus as possible in on this meet.

Guest LGT-NY
KP, you have the coolest grilfriend ever. First she drives you down from Albany to pick up car parts and now she coming to meets with you. She's a keeper.

Haha thanx, yeah i gotta say she is quite awesome, which is why i gotta see if she approves of the new exhaust, if i didn't care i wouldn't ask but if she says yes i will keep it if not i will get rid of it.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I am running an x02 mid and y and these cans (http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91164) It sounds good like an sti with an invidia turboback is what i can describe it. However i am not sure if the g/f is gonna like it and i might have to sell it.

Rs6er enjoy the quebecuas!

R.I.P Coxx

Dude i am trying to find them! If you can spot them let me know! Dibs them for me GAWD. But yeah i might have to market these cans to 2.5i's since it really brings out a LOW rumble.

R.I.P Coxx

Archived