LegacyGT.com

The Unofficial: Tristate 8/31 Meet at Harriman

korpsepatrol

OH NO! What happened Jeff?

Not sure if any single event caused it, however I'm convinced it was due to a failing o-ring on my fuel pump causing my a/f's to go erratically into 16's a couple of times under 23 psi of boost. I pulled off throttle immediatly but i feel as if the damage was already done. Got a compression test/leakdown done, cylinder 1 &2 are shot.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow jeff i am sorry to hear that. Bum a ride bring a digital camera and show us your dino damage.

Ditto what gt subie said nix the nasioc idea.

I have no idea what happened to unstable i have not seen him on, but i will send him a pm reminding him of this, unless someone else can do it before me!

Fox06 awesome glad to see your coming out

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

^Haha, ill actually be up at UMASS at this point anyways. Next time I'm around expect a built block and more boost to boot :). I posted some last pics before i knew my engine was toast in the photo section, so you'll know what it currently looks like anyways :cool:. Its been a rough summer w/ me and the lgt. I don't think she likes me very much right now. I'll let her cool off for a while.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Its up to the dudes that have said yes already. I am down for whenever. But the ones who said yes might have different schedules.

R.I.P Coxx

Who needs a turbo upgrade! Just put a turbonator on there.

I'm already twin-turbonated..... the only way I can upgrade is if they have something the size of the T72 turbo.

I hear ya. Which turbo?

If it ever comes out, the one from PDX... supposed to be a little better than the 40BB

want a 20g?

I'll consider it. Send me a PM on how much you're looking for it.

the date is approaching, hopefully i'll have my new tmic on (black perrin)

Don't be like me... make sure that thing is on straightish. Mine was lopsided and required a crap load of force to get it to sit even.

R.I.P Coxx

I run it on a vf40. I think its worth it especially since if i want to go to an avo or vf40 hybrid i can. With a stock intercooler those tabs are notorious for breaking off once you get into the stage 2 levels of boost. So at 425 thats a damn good deal.

R.I.P Coxx

Archived