LegacyGT.com

The Unofficial: Tristate 8/31 Meet at Harriman

korpsepatrol

Guest LGT-NY
Sweet. I'm pushing down 18.6 lbs of boost at stage 2. I haven't had any issues with my IC yet. Is that issue inevitable, or does it only happen in some cases?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet. I'm pushing down 18.6 lbs of boost at stage 2. I haven't had any issues with my IC yet. Is that issue inevitable, or does it only happen in some cases?

lol at 18.6 it should be any day now, others have had the IC die under less. Hell right now i am running at 17.5 till i get a dyno tune. Where did you get your tune from?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Guest LGT-NY

Percision Tuning in Lakewood, NJ. It was tuned by John who has since gone to work with Tim Bailey at COBB in SLC.

I know Hudson Historics in Ossining just got an AWD Dyno and their working with Dave from MSPT doing tuning now as well. That's probably more reasonable for you seeing how it took me almost two hours from my house to get to Percision. Circa 4 hours for you.

I know Hudson Historics in Ossining just got an AWD Dyno and their working with Dave from MSPT doing tuning now as well. That's probably more reasonable for you seeing how it took me almost two hours from my house to get to Percision. Circa 4 hours for you.

So far its a toss up between tuning alliance's mike or hudson historis since they are both the same distance away from me. I am edging towards mike though since i have heard alot of good things from his work in tdc before hand.

R.I.P Coxx

So yeah its a toss up right now, hell i would even go all the way down to precision if it was really that good.

Plus i gotta find out how much they charge for open source tuning, since some places are ridiculous amounts of money for it.

R.I.P Coxx

OK boys. I'm in. Sign me up :p
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Archived