LegacyGT.com

It's Caturday!!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

mccorry

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Not all cats are jerks. ;)

My cat is quite affectionate and actually listens quite well. Although, I do realize most cat don't listen at all and have an agenda of their own.

They do some crazy shit sometimes and if u catch them in the act it is quite funny.

Yeah I was suprised how friendly your cat was. X were a handfull. they were like dogs in a way when they did something they showed but tried to play it off like they did nothing. pictures was a fun task.

The difference between a cat and a dog is that a dog thinks you are god, a cat thinks you are the servant.

exactly. I agree with scoopman.

no freeloading furball is going to treat me like a servant.

thats reserved for wives and kids according to what people have told me.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

exactly. I agree with scoopman.

Really? :spin:

Saved for posterity :lol:

Dogs are more work but they are worth it. That is, unless you think that a cat can be trained, in which case you will be working very hard for any progress you might make (if any)

Really? :spin:

Saved for posterity :lol:

Dogs are more work but they are worth it. That is, unless you think that a cat can be trained, in which case you will be working very hard for any progress you might make (if any)

:lol: hey we both own a subaru right? We cant ALWAYS disagree.

Cats can be trained where to go to the bathroom I suppose..

a friend of mine used to have a cat that would just arbitrarily walk by a piece of furniture, break out the claws, scratch it, and then keep walking. If it were mine it'd be in a bag in the river the 2nd time it did it.

just kidding..

I dont live near a river. :spin:

(na seriously I'd put it up for adoption.)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

My gf has 2 cats in her little apartment, so I have to go along and act like I really like them :spin:

We used to have random cats that would just show up, we would put food out for em, lord knows where they slept. They would hang around for a few months, then they would disappear. Now and then one would show some kind of cool attitude, usually the big toms. :cool:

But people call cool cats 'dog like' for a reason. Basically because dogs are nearly always vastly more interesting. :)

I like both cats and dogs. The trait that drives me crazy about dogs is their need to be underfoot all the time (damn pack instinct). I wish my dog was a little less needy. I like the independence of cats but I once had a cat that left whenever anyone entered the room, but me thinks it was a little paranoid/schiz. In three years, my daughter never once got to touch that cat b4 it died.

My cat is very friendly and always jumps up on someone's lap, even a visitor.

The dogs are fun, but our husky is always trying to jump up on table/counters and will also try (and succeed sometimes) to get the kids food if they leave the table for even a second. And, when she sheds her coat, we breathe dog hair for month. Our border collie is always eating dog crap and getting worms :mad:, it's disgusting.

I can understand some people not liking cats if all they have seen are mean or distant ones. I have had the good fortune of always having a pretty good natured cat.

I dont like cats getting near me when I visit someone's house. I'm allergic and when you shoo them they think you're trying to play. I cant touch them so when one walks onto my lap I have to call its owner to have it removed.. which.. most of the time.. only delays it for a few minutes before it comes back to my lap again.

allergies aside tho, most cats I just resent their behavior of superiority to the people and things around them. Their destruction of furniture seems to me that they are ungrateful.

They do do some funny stuff tho.. as the pictures herein have shown. I prefer to look at them through my monitor tho. :lol:

Archived