LegacyGT.com

It's Caturday!!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

mccorry

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

perhaps a pillow made of thick paper and filled with grain.

looks too coarse to be a pillow, but as you know I've been wrong before. (but not often ;) )

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I hope he left that cat under it for a while.

my contempt for cats makes me feel as if it deserved that for being a cat. :mad:

sometimes I dislike something.. and have no explanation of why. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I hope he left that cat under it for a while.

my contempt for cats makes me feel as if it deserved that for being a cat. :mad:

sometimes I dislike something.. and have no explanation of why. :lol:

I can tell you why... Its because cats were worshiped in Egypt, therefore they think they are still gods and we are their servants. They aren't loyal like a dog, most dogs have that bond with their masters in that if you were being attacked, they would do everything they could to help you out, a cat would snuggle up to the mugger and go home with him... lol

And the worst thing about cats, they mouth crap (what I call their hairball business) everywhere... Your favorite chair, the carpet right in front of your bedroom door, the couch cushions, table chairs, wherever they find convenient for them.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I have neither.. I have an aloe plant.. and it died once.. (it got bettah! :lol:)

my problem is I forget where the thing is.. and if I dont see it I dont water it and.. well ya know the rest.

it was a gift from my mother.. and she maintains it because shes the only one that knows were the damn thing is!

spot on tho executor.. cats have an arrogant attitude that I beleive warrants having the shit beat out of them. They need to know their place!

it was a gift from my mother.. and she maintains it because shes the only one that knows were the damn thing is!

I have one of those too and I kept almost killing it. Solution = Took it in to work (I'm in an office environment) and now the ladies around me take care of if.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

df, I represented a guy you might like, cat hater. Neighbor's kitten came into his house so my sicko client killed it, cut off it's head, froze it, and gave the remains back to the neighbor personally.

The judge ordered a full psychological evaluation and treatment as part of his sentence.

And of course, all the animal lovers came out of the woodwork and wrote letters to the judge. Funny how that only happens when something fuzzy gets hurt but not when parents beat their kids.

Now back to your regularly scheduled merriment! :)

Archived