LegacyGT.com

It's Caturday!!!!!! V1 (CLOSED)

mccorry

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::l

I think of cats the same way I think of field mice.

they're cute.. but they're pests..

I dont ask for affection from an animal so much as I expect gratitude. cats are ungrateful. They behave as if you owe them their well being.. like a disobedient child.

you have a lot to learn

Stay Stock Stay Happy

aboot what? children?

cos I dont plan on having cats.. ever..

what, you have a bad experience with a cat when you were a kid? :lol:

at one time i didn't care for cats either then i got remarried and my wife brought her cat with her. "Gentry" ended up winning me over and now i have another cat "Smokey" that i rescued so Gentry would have company. i was always a dog person in the past, i had Dobermans [3 in twenty years] great dogs but too much work with training and such plus they tie you down way to much b/c you can't go anywhere w/o either putting them in a kennel or having someone watch them.

cats have their own personality and are cool once you live with them low maintenance, indoors only so they don't destroy your yard, quiet, don't need constant attention, can leave them alone for a day or so if needed, etc.

Cats rule.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

yes...

yes I did.. :(

:lol:

but thats not why I dont like them.. although its one reason.

we've always had dogs and mostly rabbits..

they're costly but kinda fun.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Just because you prefer dogs doesn't mean that you have to bad mouth cats or cat owners. Just a point.

I think that is Bosco's point. You won't see me talking about how dumb dogs are, etc.... as I like all animals.

I just prefer cats due to the points that Bosco noted.

rabbits dont scratch you for no reason, or hiss at you when you get near them.. or hop on the table and eat your food when you get up to go to the bathroom.

they're too stupid to be affectionate or disobedient.

they're just balls of fur that eat and poop. :lol:

most importantly. I'm not SEVERELY allergic to rabbits like I am cats.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I've held a rabbit that scratched me with its hindlegs. Gave no indication it wanted to be put down then declared itself with a series of might kicks that hurt like hell before I could drop it. If I coulda caught that little sh*t, it would've been rabbit stew.

thats cos rabbits are stupid and it probably thought it was falling. :lol:

my solution was to hold them in the middle between the front and hind legs and not carry them very far or very high off the ground.

or if you are going to hold them, support the bottom of their feet so they know they're not falling.

all in all.. they're dumb.. and I probably wont have one again... but I grew up with rabbits from when I was like 2 years old till I was 18.

I dont have anything against cat owners.. so long as they keep them under control and stop letting them wander the neighborhood and breed at will.. but the animals themselves are pests.. they carry fleas and stuff around, they get into peoples garages and wind up giving birth to a litter.. they're very similar to large predatory rodents in this aspect.

I dont have anything against cat owners.. so long as they keep them under control and stop letting them wander the neighborhood and breed at will.. but the animals themselves are pests.. they carry fleas and stuff around, they get into peoples garages and wind up giving birth to a litter.. they're very similar to large predatory rodents in this aspect.

My cat is spayed, treated with advantage, wanders the neighborhood and likes to play in gardens. She delivered 6 dead gophers to my front door this summer. She's quite the menace to the neighborhood.:rolleyes:

The problem isn't cats it's irresponsible adults. The biggest nuisance in my neighborhood happens to be two different dogs. One breaks out and tears up all of the neighbors yards (I had to put up a gate after it tore up the garden the third time) and the other one barks all hours of the day and night. Is it the dogs fault? No... It's the asshole owners who never take the dumb bastards for a walk or give them the attention they require... Do I hate dogs? Nope, just stupid people.

Now it's time for cat mittens!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/shearbiggity/catmittens.gif

I just realized that every sixth post in this thread is Darkfox saying he doesn't like cats. I don't usually read the text in these threads. I just cruise these threads for the pictures. I'm going to have to agree with bosco here. Maybe it's time to find something better to do?...

I just realized that every sixth post in this thread is Darkfox saying he doesn't like cats. I don't usually read the text in these threads. I just cruise these threads for the pictures. I'm going to have to agree with bosco here. Maybe it's time to find something better to do?...

Naah. Where's the fun in that? It replaces df claiming everything Obama does will lead to world communism. It's looney but despite searching, I've found no verified history of violence.

Whining is another matter entirely. :lol:

How's that for a defense of your reputation, df? :lol:

how many times are you going to post telling me to leave SF?

look.. post the cats doing goofy stuff things and i'm cool..

I just dont like the things beyond the photos of em bein all silly n stuff.. the pics are the only reason i'm subscribed.. I'll lurk from here out..

Archived