LegacyGT.com

Where all the Whiskey At?

Inigo Montoya

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

:wub: Jameson:wub:

At least your whiskey of choice is reasonably priced. I personally won't drink it with out a mixer. If you want some Irish Whiskey that tastes good without the ginger ale, I'd suggest picking up a bottle of Red Breast.

Sure ya got all the parts in, are ya? Did ya find any extra bits laying about the garage, did ya? :lol:

They are all in the car, and properly torqued. I know how to handle my whiskey ;)

Got a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask for my 30th. Mmmmmmmmm..

This is a delicious dram!! I have a bottle in my cabinet. The best part of course, is almost no one likes it, so don't have to share it :):):)

Getting some Ardbeg Ugedail (sp?) for my wedding reception....

My buddy reviewed this dram, he sums it up and concludes this one should be drunk when your pissed off. Do let me know what you think about it!!

• 2 months later...

Haha yes! No one ever like my scotches so I know no one is stealing sips :)

The Oogie (Ardbeg)... Oh my *%#^#*% god! This is it. Amazing. Hard to describe, so complex. It's has the smoke and peat of the 10 yo but alot more smooth with other flavors in there hidden. Raisins and even some honey? You really can tell its finished in ex sherry casks. I actually prefer it straight at 54% too. Water opens it up a bit, but it loses something. Incredibly smooth for 54% So worth the $80 I paid.

This is the antithesis of a beginner scotch.

"This is an adventure."

This is the antithesis of a beginner scotch.

I'll be sure to get some next time I'm at the whisky store.. My quarter cask has but one lonely dram left, so I need to replace it with something to keep the wife out of that cabinet :lol:

Archived