LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy model on order...

tealdub

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice Spec B....

Excellent choice of colors. SWP is a nice color to have. My previous Legacy was SWP.

Me likey.

Thanks. I thought wingless was the way to go to. Probably add on the JDM lip spoiler, like the one in the upper left hand corner of this page, although it has a clear 3rd brakelight instead of red.

Nice, congratulations!!

Now, quick question: ;)

Did they replace the wood grain with the silver trim again?

Are the '09 Spec-B's numbered?

Thx! Congrats again. :)

Thanks again. To answer, the interior trim is silver. However I am not sure if its numbered. I will check tonight when I go back to the dealer after work.

Yeah, its going to be awesome. I originally went to the dealer at lunch to pick up some other parts, and when I pulled up it was sitting there. I knew right away it was mine. I didnt have a lot of time and had to come back to work. I am going there after work to drive it and check it over. Since it came in so early, I have to wait until I get paid to get it. It will be a painful few days. Anyways I will get as much info as I can and let you know how it was tomorrow.

funny thing is I'd think it'd be a 'hype' to get a white spec.B and then paint it up in those Japanese police cruiser colors, with the japanese writing on the side saying "Monster Pursuit Squadron" or something . . .

Should be picking her up this weekend :spin:

Just went and did a test drive. Very impressed. The stereo was nice, not too overpowering, a lot clearer and with some decent bass. Dont expect it to blow you away, just enough.

I liked the power, although its been almost a year since I had my STi. I wasen't aware of the shift light when using "I" mode, nice feature. Also, there was a blue light below the temp. gauge that illuminated until it warmed up.

I also liked the integrated gauges in the nav. unit, however I didnt see one for boost, and they didnt offer an accessory piece.

Will let you know when I get more info.

Did your dealer tell you they are speculating 500 units per color?

Did you know there are less than 500 '07 spec.Bs units total? :lol:

No clue about '08s.

You've got a collector's item!

I am not sure if anyone at this point knows exactly how many units will be provided this year, maybe not even Subaru at this point :confused:

Archived