LegacyGT.com

Car audio Vendors on this site?

MaStaMooN

Do we have any members here that are car audio vendors? Looking for a vendor that could get us some under MSRP deals on some good car audio lines.

Im aware that we have msmith and highlineHCA as members.. I was looking for some more general like crutchfield/woofersetc/onlinecarstereo kinda vendors.. that stock a bigger line of products and do not charge MSRP only.

Thanks!

Nothing too specific.. I wanna find a good price on the new Pioneer Premier F90BT head that will be coming out next month. My local shop wont sell under MSRP being that the unit will be "the hottest headunit out".

Want to find some nice front/rear speakers along with a nice matching 4 channel amp that will fit under the passenger seat.

Good place to buy power/ground wire, RCA's, terminals, distro blocks, etc...

I know like woofersetc, onlinecarstereo and others have all this stuff, but I wanted to throw some money at one of our vendors vs. these other places.

Thanks for the offer though. Cant wait to see how your new sub box project turns out!

I dont think we have any vendors per say... But you might try contacting, I think its msmith, on here... He's a JL Rep and might be able to help you. I cant guarantee that though, so dont say that I sent you... lol

OR... I know for a while PGT was selling a lot of car audio stuff. Not sure where he got it all from (back of the truck? ;) JK) He might be able to help you out.

Also if your looking for a sub... I have a JL 12w6v2 that I'm not using. :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• 2 weeks later...

It's highly unlikely that you will find the kind of prices you are looking for. Everyone buying car audio/video equipment is looking for a hook up. I'm an installer and to be honest when someone asks me for a special deal I tell them they are the same as everyone else and will pay the same price.

Your best bet would be to try for a sponsorship from a local shop. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, and sorry if I come across that way. Thats just how the industry is unless your a good buddy they usually will tell you to piss off.

I found a site.. darvex.com that sells stinger products for like half of MSRP. Im sure there is still some markup.. as there should be... I was just looking for somebody who might sell stuff at a like, 10% discount for LGTers, or something like that.. not lookin for a handout or for the company to make no profit.. just want to pay less than like crutchfield and other major etailors, who you are basically forced to use if you want a warranty.

I got my system half done already.. so now I just gotta find a head and some speakers and im set.. if I can save 100 bucks somewhere.. id love it.. if not oh well.

Archived