LegacyGT.com

Will this really help turbo lags and ...

This tornado like vortex causes a powerful vacuum inside the exhaust system which helps expel your exhaust gases faster and more efficiently.

Physics at work...

The result, besides the custom look, is smoother acceleration, and in many cases additional horsepower throughout the power band.

Just like in grade school when you got new shoes and thought they made you "run faster".

Also Turbocharged vehicles can expect reduced turbo lag.

Less lag with more backpressure!

The tone of your exhaust is also enhanced and maybe best of all, your exhaust tip stays cleaner.

Cleaner even! No carbon will build up there!

Put a clothespin on your nose and breathe through a straw to see what it's like.... Once you have the experience down, cover the end of the straw with little fins, making it even smaller, and see how much it "helps" create a vacuum to pull the air out of your lungs...

lolol. ok guys i didnt mean to make this thread a joke, but like i said, its something to talk about. i wouldnt do it myself, but wonder if things like this actually do work or not. but oh well, continue on. lolol

I guess if your exhaust was really loud it could quiet it down a little bit...

haha, maybe it can.. it can work as a silencer but give performance. :lol: what if it made a whistling sound like a turbo spool.. hmmmmmmmmmmm

haha, maybe it can.. it can work as a silencer but give performance. :lol: what if it made a whistling sound like a turbo spool.. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Like the same whistling sound a VW bug (original) makes then!

453747.png

maybe its good for people who has rodents and mices to keep them out of the exhaust. haha, but yeah, i was thinking, someone will eventually invent one for the turbo spot. so it can create a tornado there. who knows.......hmmmm

Only works on non-turbo cars like your 2006 Dodge Charger R/T.

i have an 06 cahrger r/t and i would never put that on it

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Here's the discription...

1" INLET FOR BEST SOUND

Offers you the best imitation sound available on the market. Fool your friends with this amazing product and make them think you've spent $5,000.00 on a turbo or supercharged system for you car, because your car will make the same blow off sound through your muffler/exhaust as if it had a 5,000.00 system installed.

Here's the discription...

1" INLET FOR BEST SOUND

Offers you the best imitation sound available on the market. Fool your friends with this amazing product and make them think you've spent $5,000.00 on a turbo or supercharged system for you car, because your car will make the same blow off sound through your muffler/exhaust as if it had a 5,000.00 system installed.

ive posted that turbo simulator on here before. though it was pretty funny

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Haha, Man, I Wonder How Many Of These Wanna-be Items Are Out There? Has Any Of Them Actually Worked?

any 2.5i guys want to be the test person/car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-WRX-SVX-Legacy-Turbo-Simulator-94-98-00-02-04-06_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ014QQitemZ330228678647QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Archived