LegacyGT.com

Will this really help turbo lags and ...

increase horse power? for reals, has anyone tried these stuff??? i think its like the intake tornado thinging .. looks funny, but what if it does help. hmmmmm...... :confused:

heres what it is...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e141/ssjgotou/exmax.jpg

Introducing the ExMax Exhaust Insert!

Reduced Backpressure!

Reduced Turbo Lag!

Enhanced Exhaust Tone!

Unique Look!

30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Made from high quality Stainless Steel, The ExMax Exhaust Tip Insert installs in your Factory, or Aftermarket Exhaust Tip up to 4" in diameter, and is designed to create a vortex at the exit of your exhaust. This tornado like vortex causes a powerful vacuum inside the exhaust system which helps expel your exhaust gases faster and more efficiently.

The result, besides the custom look, is smoother acceleration, and in many cases additional horsepower throughout the power band. Also Turbocharged vehicles can expect reduced turbo lag. The tone of your exhaust is also enhanced and maybe best of all, your exhaust tip stays cleaner.

In the same spirit of our Air Max Intake Insert, the ExMax Exhaust Insert is the First of its kind to hold itself in place with not only compression, but also anti-skid tabs, which double as arrows to aid in installation. Installation is fast and easy, and most times requires no tools at all, just your two hands. Comes with detailed installation instructions.

if anyone spots these on the street, take pics. or ask if it really works.

Going to lunch one day with a co-worker, and as we walked past a car I pointed out the fake brake rotors on the rear wheels. "What kind of moron thinks that looks good? And who would be stupid enough to think that's gonna fool anyone? There's no caliper!"

"The guy in the store said everyone was buying these."

:rolleyes: Yeah right.

:confused: Wait, what store?

:eek: This is YOUR CAR???

:lol:

I tried it, but the vortex was too powerful...

At slow speeds it would flip other peoples cars and at high speed my can would flip over.

That was mainly driving in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Northern Texas...

:spin:

not a joke, but just curious if anyone tried it. because in every world or place, theres one person who will do things like this.

let me know where you live in california.

so that i can know to not drink the water there.:lol:

this crap is worthless. unless you are making hot dogs or sausages or something.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived