LegacyGT.com

SPORT GRILLE.. Possible group buy gauging interest

Jonny Bradtmueller

THIS IS NOT FOR THE SILVIA GRILLE ! ! !

Put your name on the list if you are Willing to put down a deposite on a JDM grill when we get a GB buy price form JonnyB.

The non-group buy price is: $334.80 Order at the following link if you don't wanna wait for the possible deal: http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html

Paint Codes:

33A - Atlantic Blue Pearl

35J - Regal Blue Pearl

39J - Champagne Gold Opal

39D - Brilliant Silver Metallic

32J - Obsidian Black Pearl

36J - Artic White Pearl

1. Jonny Bradtmueller - Brilliant Silver Metallic-39D-

2. Scans - Obsidian Black (32J)

3.offthacliff - Obsidian Black (32J)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Jonny Bradtmueller - Brilliant Silver Metallic-39D-

3.offthacliff - Obsidian Black (32J)

4.blacky- Obsidian Black (32J)

5. Quig- Champagne opal (39J) (had originally ordered black but bought the VDC instead:lol: )

When will this GB end? I would like to see the silviaparts grill looks like then make a decision :cool:
THIS IS NOT FOR THE SILVIA GRILLE ! ! ! ...........am I right (according to offthacliff);)

Put your name on the list if you are Willing to put down a deposite on a JDM grill when we get a GB buy price form JonnyB.

The non-group buy price is: $334.80 Order at the following link if you don't wanna wait for the possible deal: http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html

Remove me......I just paid the $$$ I couldn't wait to get rid of the chrome...SEE ya...my grill will be here in 2 weeks... I got it for 300 bucks cuz I ordered so much stuff from them =) I ordered from some AWESOME local guys to MA (PLTek) great great guys.....recommended highly

THIS IS NOT FOR THE SILVIA GRILLE ! ! ! ...........am I right (according to offthacliff);)

I understand what is going on here ;) Let me clarify for you, I would like to see the Silvia grill (significantly cheaper) to see if it looks good. If it doesn’t meet my standards I will then get the JDM grill. I already know the JDM grill doesn’t fit perfectly.

I repeat, can someone tell me when the GB ends :confused:

Well after all I tried to do for this Sport Grille group buy the best price we are going to get is the current price that is being offered on Mauro Motorsports site at http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html. Sorry I could'nt do any better I was trying to be patient with this whole thing but I know that Mauro Motorsports is very busy and did'nt want to piss them off with to many e-mails and I have sent quite a few. Well Anthony got back to me and told me that the best price he could do was the current price on the site. So if anyone wants to order the Sport Grille just order it from there web site. Once again sorry I could'nt get us any better pricing.

Jonny :lol:

Yeah, it's the JDM one. They are in the middle of redesigning their site right now. Normally you go to the link I posted above, and click on exterior and it will have everything right there. But when you click not'n happens right now.

Fire them an email, say'n that you are look'n for a picture of the grille so you can decide if you want to order it.....

Yeah last time I searched avoturboworld was the same........these guys (PLtek) are local for me, and are awesome...so I give them the PR they deserve :D

Nothing against avoturboworld of course, never done business with them so can't vouch for them...I'm sure they are great too......

I emailed them about the grill. They said their is a fitment issue and they are not selling it anymore. There is a gap on the bottom of the grill in the middle. So I'll look around some more.
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

THIS Is about the JDM grille......

Another point that The guys over at PL-Teck are unbelievable to buy/work from/with. He returned my grille because of severe fitmit issue he had with another customer....from the pics posted here before I never saw the real gaps. Well he took some pictures of the other guys grille (attached).....and let me tell you...they are not little....:( No no grille for me....I was so excited to..........grrrrr........and with silviaparts MIA (like they normally are) options are real limited.........

1388050344_JDMlowerfit.jpg.ef54fa1ae307bee86b025039bf724622.jpg

843370605_JDMoverallnottight.jpg.2514a0c4869ee64bf93367815e77755b.jpg

2021517708_JDMsidecontour.jpg.e323e836deb4dd0985296b69b02a3b74.jpg

THIS Is about the JDM grille......

Another point that The guys over at PL-Teck are unbelievable to buy/work from/with. He returned my grille because of severe fitmit issue he had with another customer....from the pics posted here before I never saw the real gaps. Well he took some pictures of the other guys grille (attached).....and let me tell you...they are not little....:( No no grille for me....I was so excited to..........grrrrr........and with silviaparts MIA (like they normally are) options are real limited.........

I have the JDM grille and mine fits alot better than that. Did PL-TEK notice this on all, or just this one unit?

Well he ordered 3 of them, this guy showed up and they put it on, and it looked like the pics above. So i think he assumed that they would all fit like that being from the same shipment, mold, make....

Also on the black (like I have) it's not that noticable (pic attached of someones), I actually emailed him to say I'd still like to see it and see what it fits like before he sends it back....I want it bad :D

1868571288_JDMGrill.jpg.c80ced41d3c47fa62f437eac616f6ca8.jpg

I agree about it not being as noticeable on darker cars. Mine's Regal Blue and I just might be able to live with that gap if it blends. I'm getting the rear 5 windows tinted to 20% next weekend and I'm ordering a set of Steel grey Tarmac II's also, the grill would be the icing on the cake so I'm really tempted.

Well he ordered 3 of them, this guy showed up and they put it on, and it looked like the pics above. So i think he assumed that they would all fit like that being from the same shipment, mold, make....

Also on the black (like I have) it's not that noticable (pic attached of someones), I actually emailed him to say I'd still like to see it and see what it fits like before he sends it back....I want it bad :D

that's my car :)

I agree with you with a darker color, it doesn't show that much, let me know if you want me to send you a higher res picture so you can see it a lot closer.

Rommel

Archived