LegacyGT.com

SPORT GRILLE.. Possible group buy gauging interest

Jonny Bradtmueller

Well I got my grille and dirt cheap ($200),....long story..but just got it back from the paint shop and installed it. The gap was minimal on my car.....check it out

Ahhh no chrome.....:D

EDIT: and yes I centered the logo, the paint shop put it back on crooked...I was think about just putting the GT there...but didn't look right....

DSC01018.JPG.6c57b28dfe3b1dbe61f1729850fd0c5d.JPG

DSC01031.JPG.7a4d9fa98c5d0cb598a641ac38ad8f6c.JPG

DSC01032.JPG.e57662456df8973ff4fd268c859563b4.JPG

DSC01033.JPG.4ffb52cf288371d1e944534a526a3ce4.JPG

DSC01034.JPG.e71da0cc07d74e64adaebbd506488840.JPG

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright...I have a question which I'm sure is answered in the proceeding 13 pages, but my short attention span does not allow me to read all posts...

Are there any grills for the LGT that fit properly? (It seems the JDM doesn't)

AND

Who sells them / for how much?

Thanks-Mike :cool:

nice! i wonder how it would look with no emblem, or with just the gt in the one of the lower corners?

It's real easy to take the logo off....looked too naked......As for the GT...that's what I wanted to do....No subie logo, and just the 2.5 GT or GT to the top right....but need to find a way to attach the letters....next time I get in there I'll pop it off and take pics with it off.....I didn't think of it at the time.....

Alright...I have a question which I'm sure is answered in the proceeding 13 pages, but my short attention span does not allow me to read all posts...

Are there any grills for the LGT that fit properly? (It seems the JDM doesn't)

AND

Who sells them / for how much?

Thanks-Mike :cool:

There is no one who makes one that fits perfect on a USDM GT. Frankly, I don't think there will for a long time!!

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

There is no one who makes one that fits perfect on a USDM GT. Frankly, I don't think there will for a long time!!

When you say "a long time" you wouldn't be referring to April, would you? I think the replacement grilles look sweet. I was planning on getting one as soon as I got my car...Guess I'll just have to wait or become really creative...Thanks for clearing this up.

When you say "a long time" you wouldn't be referring to April, would you? I think the replacement grilles look sweet. I was planning on getting one as soon as I got my car...Guess I'll just have to wait or become really creative...Thanks for clearing this up.

I would say more like fall.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived