LegacyGT.com

SPORT GRILLE.. Possible group buy gauging interest

Jonny Bradtmueller

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I emailed silviaparts.com to get an update on their version of the sport grill. They didn't really have much to say other than they don't have any pics yet, they are 90% sure the price will be $150 shipped and they are working on a contract with a local paint shop so they can offer them painted as well. According to their original post it should be available around the end of next week, guess we'll have to wait and see!
.o0O0o.

Bumpidy Bump!

The grill will be $150 shipped (unpainted), prototype will be ready in about a week, and they should be available in about 3 weeks.

Hey Silviaparts.com, where you at!? I'm gunna have tax return money burning in my pocket soon and I really want a new grill :D . Any update?

.o0O0o.

JDM Sport Grille update.... :lol:

OK everybody I just got a e-mail from Anthony Mauro at Mauro Motorsports. He wants to know how many Sport Grilles and what colors we need because he is checking the price and availability. I know we had some kind of list but I need to know if you would like a JDM Sport Grille. Hopefully by now everyone knows how this grille fits through the threads other people on this forum have posted -if not check them out- Nothing is set in stone but if you have any doubts don't put your name on the list. I don't want to tell Anthony that we need 30 grilles and then when it comes to ordering them only 8 or 9 people want them. When we do start ordering these everyone will need to put half down. So lets start a new list of who wants a JDM Sport Grille. Thanks everyone please be patient and we will keep this ball rolling. :lol:

THIS IS NOT FOR THE SILVIA GRILLE ! ! !

If someone could post a color code chart it will help everyone. Also Satin White is not available-you will need to order 36J and have it painted-.

1. Jonny Bradtmueller - Brilliant Silver Metallic-39D-

I AM going to by a grille, but not knowing the price...real tough to say I'm in for sure. As I stated I will by one of the two....whichever one comes painted at a good price

Get a price from JDM for painted and I'll let you know ASAP if I"m in....got the money for it just sit'n here =)

Mauro has the Sport Grille on there site right now for $334.80 plus shipping. I'm hoping we can get a much better deal if we can get a good amout of people that are interested. Remember this is not set in stone but we would like to have a pretty good of a idea of who wants one so we can get better pricing. Thanks

Here's the link if anyones interested

http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html

$334.80 painted isn't an aweful price.....def curious to what that GB price will be. You should ask him what it will be...aka, if we get 15 people to commit with dep what will the discount be! (or something along that nature) then get back to us. That way you will get people on board with with this GB with more confidence.....

Like Me, we still don't know if there will be a group buy price..So I am still on the fence for the JDM grille, but note I am 100% buying one....just which one ;p....remember there is one unpainted for 150 (Soon), and people have made them for about $40...so ask him for a group buy price and see what he comes back with. =)

Thanx for the effort JonnyB =) Hopefully it all works out

Oh and Stolen from a post by Legacy05GT back when we were just talk'n about the grilles.....

Paint Codes:

33A - Atlantic Blue Pearl

35J - Regal Blue Pearl

39J - Champagne Gold Opal

39D - Brilliant Silver Metallic

32J - Obsidian Black Pearl

36J - Artic White Pearl

Just made my decision, go'n with the JDM if GB is offered!

----------- Please copy and paste everything from THIS line down -------------------

Put your name on the list if you are Willing to put down a deposite on a JDM grill when we get a GB buy price form JonnyB.

The non-group buy price is: $334.80 Order at the following link if you don't wanna wait for the possible deal: http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html

Paint Codes:

35J - Regal Blue Pearl

36J - Artic White Pearl

2. Scans - Obsidian Black (32J)

---------------- Add comments under this line ----------------------------------------

I'm in for a painted silva one if it looks good.

1) Jonny Bradtmueller - Brilliant Silver Metallic

2) SC GT - Obsidian Black

3) rclark0032 - Obsidian Black

4) Crazy Ken - Brillian Silver

5) ellivnad - Regal Blue

6) babeatto - White

7) mmm def - Silver

8)skubdu -Obsidian Black

9)Legacy05GT - Obsidian Black

10)userxid - White

11)LEGGTLTD - Obsidian Black

12) thatmank - Obsidian Black

13)2Simpletons - Garnet Red

14)Legacy05 - Brilliant Silver

15)!S4 - Obsidian Black

16)ScoobyLife - Reagle Blue

17)XtremeCreations - Brilliant Silver

18)Random - Garnet Red

19)nu8reed - Obsidian Black

20)BoxerGT2.5 - Obsidian Black

21)SP - SWP (37J

22)Unilat

23) sandwood - Regal blue

24)msb175 - Brilliant Silver

25) Evams-White

26) jesse_h - Obsidian black

27) Quig - Obsidian black

28) Jimbo - Garnet Red

29) Scans - Obsidian Black

30) Na_Soak - Regal blue

Awesome Na_Soak......fire that over to the other thread for the silvaparts one

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7914

Put your name in there......this thread is now ONLY for the JDM GB possiblity.....

Man this got confusing.....;p

----------- Please copy and paste everything from THIS line down -------------------

Put your name on the list if you are Willing to put down a deposite on a JDM grill when we get a GB buy price form JonnyB.

The non-group buy price is: $334.80 Order at the following link if you don't wanna wait for the possible deal: http://store.mauromotorsports.com/safrgras.html

Paint Codes:

35J - Regal Blue Pearl

36J - Artic White Pearl

---------------- Add comments under this line ----------------------------------------

Awesome Na_Soak......fire that over to the other thread for the silvaparts one

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7914

Put your name in there......this thread is now ONLY for the JDM GB possiblity.....

Man this got confusing.....;p

Paint Codes:

35J - Regal Blue Pearl

36J - Artic White Pearl

Thanks Dude.

Kind of got lost there, seeing both grille

Archived