LegacyGT.com

Survey: How many people on the board own an OB?

Guest *Jedimaster*

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Red 2006 Outback XT, Cobb stage 1, looking for exhaust recommendations. Thanks!

I didn't think 2006 came in red. (Thought 2005 was the last year). How's the stage 1 working out for you?

I like your avitar btw. "Lead the Way".

MW Rider,

Stage 1 is a worthwhile upgrade, even at the 6,500 ft elevation here. I miss my M5 even less now! The XT OB is a Great car for the rough roads in this area and I appreciate the versatility it has for mountain biking, xc skiing and hunting/fishing. I ride my motorcycles for real acceleration but the XT is pretty good for a car :)

Don't know if this "survey" is still going, but we have an '01 Outback Limited, and an '08 Legacy GT.
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

I visited your country many years ago (when it was still part of Yugoslavia). It's a very beautiful area!

Wasn't it Czechoslovakia?

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

'05 Outback XT-5 speed/33000K. miles

If the intent was to take on Audi, Volvo, etc. They missed the boat. This is our 3rd Suburu and maybe the last. Many "small" problems, like two sun roof assy., one clutch assy. incl flywheel, 3-4 computer related problems, three headlight assys., etc.

Dealer was good, not the car.

Terry

Madison, WI

'05 Outback XT-5 speed/33000K. miles

If the intent was to take on Audi, Volvo, etc. They missed the boat. This is our 3rd Suburu and maybe the last. Many "small" problems, like two sun roof assy., one clutch assy. incl flywheel, 3-4 computer related problems, three headlight assys., etc.

Dealer was good, not the car.

Terry

Madison, WI

Sounds like my list.... :rolleyes:

I visited your country many years ago (when it was still part of Yugoslavia). It's a very beautiful area!

Slovakia was the part of Czechoslovakia (as mentioned below your post). It's common confusion, Slovenia (the part of former Yugoslavia) and Slovakia...

I'm not sure what I have. The outside of my car simply says "Outback" and "H6 - 3.0"

But in the manual it calls it a Legacy and it says "Leg" on my CA registration. So it seems to be a Legacy Outback.

• 1 month later...