LegacyGT.com

I dropped a french fry today

BDII

and as it fell out of the McDonalds box and in between my seat and the armrest I realized that in 6 months when I finally find it that it will look exactly the same as it did the day it fell out of the box.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

And thats the reason no one, even me, eats in my car. (you can only drink water too in my car).

With that said I also found a fry in my '96 GT today, and yep looked edible, just like when it fell outta the box

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Depends on how hungry I am. Maybe ill get lucky and find an M&M or skittle with it. That would make a nifty snack.

Were you that kid? :eek:

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Six months! I couldn't sleep until said fry was expunged from my car. Now my wife on the other hand, it doesn't bother her that she gets egg roll sauce (don't ask me, I don't eat that crap) splattered all over the passenger seat and console.
It is still ugly.

no one eats in my car from day one, i let my gaurd down for 1 minute and ended up with two tic-tacs between the seats. i pulled off the freeway to get out and find them with no luck, my wife and i didn't talk the rest of the trip. one tic-tac found it's way out 2 months later the other is still MIA, but i can hear it from time to time!

i want to make up a NO EATING sign and iron it on where the air bag warning is on the visor.

I had my car for less than 2 week, and my girlfriend managed to explode a to-go box of buffalo wings in the front seat.... :spin:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and thats why there is no food allowed in my car. My dog isnt even allowed in the car. I had to pick her up from the vet last week on my way home and instead of driving straight there, I drove 15 mins home stole my fathers truck, drove the 15 back to pick the dog up and then went back home

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived