LegacyGT.com

Vt meet April 27th

VTlgt

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW... 25% off all auto detail work at the shop, starting in June. :)

How much for an exterior detail, can I get the 25% off this week :)? I'm going to be driving my car in the Maple Fest Parade in St. Albans this Sunday and need it to look sharp...I don't have the time to do it myself.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

How much for an exterior detail, can I get the 25% off this week :)? I'm going to be driving my car in the Maple Fest Parade in St. Albans this Sunday and need it to look sharp...I don't have the time to do it myself.

won't be able to do it this weekend at such short notice; Friday's booked and we're taking off Saturdays for awhile to pressure the manager. he is being an ass to us on Saturdays... our actual day off!!

but I'll PM you for something I can do for you off the books on Friday.

so it sounds like no one wants to go? theres like what 2 of us. i guess ill stop making up meets. they never work out.

I was gunna go :(

VTrides has GTG's every thursday at 7 (i'm sure most of you know already)... but there are a BUNCH of subarus' there... it would be neat to see more there next week. I know thursdays can be tough for many people... but if you can make it down i suggest coming down and checking out the cars... last week (or the week before) we had about 30cars total? give or take... it was pretty big.

I am unable to make it on Sunday, but will be able to stop by at about 12:30. I could not get the day off. I'm not sure who/where VTrides is, but I'm closing on Thursday. As it stands, I have next Saturday off. Such is the life of working in retail!

no need to freak out about it... it was a busy weekend... there was HIN on saturday and the maple parade on Sunday... it was NOT a good weekend for a cruise... www.vtrides.com we have meets EVERY thursday starting at 7pm over in Essex in the parking lot right in front of Big Lots... right off Pearl st. there are always subaru's there... more then the legacygt meets haha... I encourage anyone who can make it to show up and hang out... you dont have to stay for very long... its fun just hanging out and checking out all the cars that show up...

we've had 30+ cars there once... took up alot of the parking lot. it was nice. good mix too (still mainly subaru's)

I don't understand... whats the problem with meeting people who actually own other types of cars? and like I just said... there are MORE subaru's at the thursday GTGers then there EVER has been with the subaru meets... but thats fine... if you are one-track minded about vehicles then you shouldn't come to the thursday gtg... the VTrides is not just about a single type of car... its about people showing off what car they got. hell a major member has a beat up Jeep... and he shows up all the time... no one cares... its all about the atmosphere... I love hang'n with people who share the same interests as me... I understand Thursday is not really the ideal day to have a gtger... but thats when it is...

last time I went to a VT Rides meet it was just a bunch of immature highscool kids trying to drift their Kia's and hondas in the Umall parking lot...that's not my idea of a good time. I'd rather hang out with a more mature group closer to my age. But maybe things have changed since last September.
2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

last time I went to a VT Rides meet it was just a bunch of immature highscool kids trying to drift their Kia's and hondas in the Umall parking lot...that's not my idea of a good time. I'd rather hang out with a more mature group closer to my age. But maybe things have changed since last September.

+1 for my age and mature group.but i dont know i have never been but i have been to meets with other types and cops come bust the scene ive been in the sport quite a while. ive seen it all, heard it all.

VTRides does not do any drifting in the Umall parking lot... maybe it was like that... but its not anymore... hardly... we call the cops when people fly through the parking lot think'n their cool and isht... yes there are a lot of immature people out there... and no matter what gathering you're at, you are bound to get those kids who rev their engines and burnout down the road your near... etc etc... no different then when we're all in the Bestbuy parking lot. and FYI 2 major members here who setup the meets here, also attend these meets every week.... make that 3 members now... and I saw a few familiar faces tonight. The cops come by and talk to us... they know the VTrides kids don't mess around and cause trouble, race, etc etc... maybe at somepoint when vtrides started it was like that... but it certainly has changed if that was the case. I wouldn't go if it was like that... I'm not looking to get into trouble... just show off my beaters :)

Archived