LegacyGT.com

bye bye legacy :( stolen and crashed

wow. that sucks. glad they caught her... GL getting any money out of a 17 yr old! :lol:

If she's cute, she could repay him in "other ways" over the next year:lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks just like my 98 LGT, w/o the farcled up front end. Truly sorry - it's a great car. Now go after the parents and their insurance.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

butterface?

sue her for all she's worth.. wait nvm, don't even think she's worth a high school degree, huh? lol

lol true but i can go after her parents seein how shes only 17 and she cant even drive

i miss my car already T-T

i just got done with the cops i'll know more tomorrow but yea theres a chance it can be fixed me and my cuzin pulled the support frame alil to try and start it turned over for a second but i turned it off so its fixable and i think im gonna have them spray it black mhm black on black sexi!

lol true but i can go after her parents seein how shes only 17 and she cant even drive

i miss my car already T-T

i just got done with the cops i'll know more tomorrow but yea theres a chance it can be fixed me and my cuzin pulled the support frame alil to try and start it turned over for a second but i turned it off so its fixable and i think im gonna have them spray it black mhm black on black sexi!

DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO START THAT ENGINE until a tech has pulled the cam covers off and made sure that there's no damage to the cams/valves. The Phase I (and Phase IIs too for that matter) 2.5 DOHC are interference engines so the cams could have stopped turning (from the compression against the front structure fans/radiator/cross beam,etc.) and caused the valves to crash into each other or the pistons. If that's the case, have them plan to replace the engine too. Even attempting to start it can cause all kinds of problems because you just don't know what happened at impact so don't attempt it until the tech has cleared it for re-start.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

damn ... this world is crazy. My friend got his car stolen and the cops found it in a parking lot with a 6 pack in the back.

Friend of mine in HS had his car stolen, then recovered in Canada, with a bloody interior... the thief got himself killed in a shootout with the cops.

Hit shappens.

well she was hangin with me and 2 of my friends me and my friend went into walmart to talk about the girl and i left the car keys to my other friend to listen to the music and all the nite girl was sittin behind the wheel to play with the radio so i guess she asked my friend if she could sit back there and b4 my friend got back on ther passager side she started upp the car and took off then crashed into the tree but i talked to the cop last nite and did the whole thing over again she will be arrested for grand theft auto

dude - that was one clean 99 LGT LTD 30th Anniversary Edition. I had it's identical twin brother for quite a few years. Time for an upgrade. Can you say turbo?

oh ure tellin me i pretty much washed it everyday didnt do any stupid shit i loved the car it was hell of alot better then my s10

damn ... this world is crazy. My friend got his car stolen and the cops found it in a parking lot with a 6 pack in the back.

Well, I think you can call that even... :cool:

Wait, what kind of beer? :lol:

bet nobody saw that coming

17 year old girl.. wow. just wow.

An alternative to jail would be to take a ride to northern Canada or Alaska and drop the guilty party of for a long walk home.

Works well any time of year...

Just hope that they have been watching Survivorman on Discovery first.

453747.png

wow...how did you just end up hanging with this girl and just allow her to sit in your car?

well she was hangin with me and 2 of my friends me and my friend went into walmart to talk about the girl and i left the car keys to my other friend to listen to the music and all the nite girl was sittin behind the wheel to play with the radio so i guess she asked my friend if she could sit back there and b4 my friend got back on ther passager side she started upp the car and took off then crashed into the tree but i talked to the cop last nite and did the whole thing over again she will be arrested for grand theft auto

so dude, this girl was one of your friends? and she drove with you? and you gave her the keys? and you are suing her for GTA? come on

no u didnt read it right this is the second time i met her shes one of my friends ex's and i gave my friend john the keys and she wanted up front to play with the raido and right b4 i walked into walmart i said dont start it up or drive it and wat she does ? crashes the bitch into the tree

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-12-11A_013.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-13-12A_014.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-28-27A_029.jpg

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/SayingSorry1988/car%20stolen%20and%20crashed/387330-R1-04-3A_005.jpg

Archived