LegacyGT.com

JDM BUMPER + FMIC Legacy GT project

SpawnGT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. Very unique.

I'd have cleared the head lights when the bumper was off.

Have you thought about removing the section of mesh near the IC piping entirely?

From the pics it looks like some was cut away to make room, but it's not unified from side to side.

Take the mesh out entirely under the fog lights and I think the front end of your car would be perfect.

I think i saw you dring on NY ave on Sat.

On saturday? NY ave....Hmmm....well from 9-6 i was at stony brook, then round swamp rd to jericho to cold springs hills rd. I dont think i ever got to NY ave on saturday. On friday i was on NY ave heading through the village towards the king kullen past the village.

I love it. Very unique.

I'd have cleared the head lights when the bumper was off.

Have you thought about removing the section of mesh near the IC piping entirely?

From the pics it looks like some was cut away to make room, but it's not unified from side to side.

Take the mesh out entirely under the fog lights and I think the front end of your car would be perfect.

Problem is the Mesh near the IC piping if one solid plastic piece that consists of the mesh that fills that lower hole on each side, as well as a plastic piece that attaches to the bumper and allows the fog light to be screwed on. Basically the mesh thing holds the fog light.

Thank you all for the props.

I appreciate it GIRE.

If i may ask what is a "09 Twin Turbo Hayabusa wagon " it sounds like either alot of fun, or constant necessity to go to Old Navy for new Boxers.

i have not seen that jdm bumper before. what kind of legacy did it come off of and where could i get one if i wanted one?

dobraya ootra ruski(good morning russian)...i got it from someone on the island, who had imported it. but you can get it from japan parts as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived