LegacyGT.com

how much did you pay for your LGT Ltd?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

05 LGT Ltd Wagon, 5MT

$27,683 - $1,000 Subaru Loyalty Cash = $26,683 before TTL ($2,150)

includes:

Security Perimeter U/G,

Auto Dim Mirror Homelink

Subwoofer/Amplifier

STI Short Throw Kit

STI Pedal Kit

Momo Shift Knob

Square Cross Bar Set

Rear Cargo Tray

Armrest Ext

Rear Cargo Net

(~$1,200 below invoice)

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Jeez I work at a subaru dealership(which my grandfather owns) and I paid $26,500. Well actually $26,400 because I got comission for selling my own car! It had 2 miles on it when I got it and I did everything to ensure a scratch free and non-abused GT. Whoever paid around invoice got a decent deal.

Yeah I guess regardless of the price, its a great car, and nice to know that on a performance level it is right up there and ever surpasses that of almost everything else out there that isnt an explicit sports car, including the new SLK and Boxster (according to my new Automobile magazine).

But can anyone explain why there is such a big price diff between US and Canada? $27k usd, vs $41k cdn ($33k usd approx) or am I just not calculating something right

Paid $575 over invoice 8/25/04, no incentives were available, and I have the invoice copy. MSRP $31,264, invoice $28,686, out the door- $29,261. Metric Motors, Commack, LI

'05 LGT Ltd Sedan, automatic, auto dimming, sub woofer, security upgrade, mats & spoiler.

plunk10

Hey me too! Herb Gordon Subaru. I think they were absolutily the best dealership I've been to. 27,000 GT Limited with spoiler, alarm upgrade, floor mats, wheel locks, auto dimming mirror. We did good. :D

Herb Gordon was good, but Annapolis had a better quote for me. I got them down to $26,600 on an LGT with an MSRP over $30,000 (forgot the options), but they sold it before I could get to it (it didn't have the exterior/interior color combo I wanted anyway).

Han's, I bought mine from the young chick (Melissa I think?). Did you buy yours from her too?

I paid 27K for my silver lgt 5MT. Could have doen better, but could have done worse. Car was sitting in the mall for it's first coupla month. Am spending another $420 to put a spoiler on it.

Also, I'm not sure where the 'invoice' numer comes from... but I am pretty damn sure its not :cool:

Here is what I paid for my Automatic 2005 Legacy GT Limited.

Sticker: $30,786.00

What I paid: $25,500.00

This includes:

1) Auto dimming mirror.

2) Subwoofer.

3) Momo shift knob.

4) All weather floor mats.

This does not include CT. sales tax.

Also, last week I recieved a letter from Subaru finance informing me that because I was a sign and drive customer, they would be paying my first month's payment. So that's another $350.00 I have saved. Good deal!

Coach

:rolleyes:

Paid $600 over invoice the beginning of July when there were only 2 on the lot and only a handful in the whole area. But I got the 3 years of free maintenance with it, so that makes up for a bit. :)

tom

tom :)

Looks like I should have done less research on official sites and more on sites like this, because I paid WAY too much for mine (sticker :( ). Oh well, live and learn, and it is still a great car, despite how much I paid.

I should have too, Robert. I paid 26,000 for a GT 5MT with all weather mats, spoiler and autodimming. I did get free oil changes for life though.

i paid $28,300 (before taxes, title, license, reg) for

-automatic transmission

-spoiler

-subwoofer

-autodim mirror

-armrest

-all weather mats

i also got 2.9% financing for 48 mos.

seems like i paid alot more than most of you but i felt like i got a good deal. another dealership was offering $300 more without the spoiler.

Black Legacy GT Ltd

5M/T

Spoiler

Rear cargo mat

Auto-dimming mirror (w/o homelink)

Security upgrade

Allweather floor mats

Short throw shifter

Air filtration .........took money back -NOT AVAIL. GOD KNOW FOR HOW LONG

Out-The -Door price: 27,400 + NY Tax and plates, with 2.9%APR =Ttl around 30G

Archived