LegacyGT.com

how much did you pay for your LGT Ltd?

I picked mine up last week for $400 under invoice and my options were cost plus 10% from Desiree at Irvine Subaru. From the way this transaction went I'll probably be buying my next few cars from them. Desiree was awesome and took great care of me. I called every Subaru dealer within 100 miles of me and nobody was as honest or nice as Irvine Subaru. If anybody in Socal is going to buy a Subaru give Desiree a call (949) 837-3500 . This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

I drove off for a little over 30k with every option possible on my Silver GT LTD with Black Leather, Tax , Title , License included.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second the positive comments about Irvine Subaru. I drove almost 200 miles round trip to buy from them, 1) for the price and 2) for the buying experience. Couldn't be easier and literally was the most competitive out there.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Oh, I did get "free tires for life" included with my inflated price. The dealer said it was a standard SOA program, just wondering if anyone else got this. And yes, I'm pretty sure it will just be more of the RE-92's that everyone has such a low opinion of (so far they have seemed just fine to me in the snow, however my basis of comparison is Ford Ranger that liked to slide around a lot, so its not that hard to improve on).

• 2 weeks later...

Man you guys are gonna hate me.......

I got a Loaded MT Limited sticker around 29,500 - then added the security, and Spoiler.........for, drumb roll please.......19k =) and they gave me 19k for my trade in on my 04 Mazda6....I lucked out big time....

Long story short, I bought an older legacy, they totaled it before delivery, gave me the 05 for the same price....SWEET.....

Scans007 you don't make any sense. You mean to tell us you got the car for the trade in value of your Mazda 6?

See I made plenty of sense, you understood it just fine.......yes I got it for my trade in price of my Mazda....

More details

1) Bought an 03, paid 4k down and signed everything accepting delivery the next day

2) The next day I got a call, the kid went to fill it up with gas (snowy day) pulled out and got nailed by a dump truck..

3) I was cool, calm, but upset...told them to fix the problem however they though was fair

4) They found me My 05 Limited Black GT another dealership, had it shipped up, and gave it to me for what I was pay'n for the 03........(aka what I traded my mazda 6 in for)

5) This was just as good as hit'n the lotto in my book......spent all the extra cash on AccessPORT, Extended Arm rest, HIDs, STS and bushings.......Window tint....love it...... :D

See I made plenty of sense, you understood it just fine.......yes I got it for my trade in price of my Mazda....

More details

1) Bought an 03, paid 4k down and signed everything accepting delivery the next day

2) The next day I got a call, the kid went to fill it up with gas (snowy day) pulled out and got nailed by a dump truck..

3) I was cool, calm, but upset...told them to fix the problem however they though was fair

4) They found me My 05 Limited Black GT another dealership, had it shipped up, and gave it to me for what I was pay'n for the 03........(aka what I traded my mazda 6 in for)

5) This was just as good as hit'n the lotto in my book......spent all the extra cash on AccessPORT, Extended Arm rest, HIDs, STS and bushings.......Window tint....love it...... :D

Damn...that is like hitting the lotto!

Congrats man!

Here is what I paid for my Automatic 2005 Legacy GT Limited.

Sticker: $30,786.00

What I paid: $25,500.00

This includes:

1) Auto dimming mirror.

2) Subwoofer.

3) Momo shift knob.

4) All weather floor mats.

This does not include CT. sales tax.

Also, last week I recieved a letter from Subaru finance informing me that because I was a sign and drive customer, they would be paying my first month's payment. So that's another $350.00 I have saved. Good deal!

Coach

Can you please fax me your paperwork with that price, I'd love to take that to my dealership so they match it and I'd get a sweet deal. I'm thinking of getting a Legacy soon!

Actually I may have gotten the best deal of all of you...

Car (GT in Un-Ltd trim) + Alarm upgrade - 24,000

Complete car cost (taxes included - and damn it wehave 8.75% tax, IL tax, Chicago tax, Cook County tax, license, title and other papers) - 26,225

Please help me out and fax me some copies of the pricing paperwork, I want to hagle with this dealership and get a sweet deal on my Legacy 2.5gt limited. I live in the chicago area so they have to match it and such. Let me know if you can help me out, thanks!

'05 GT Limited sedan

5EAT

Group 3 (auto dim mirror with compass & homelink, perimeter alarm)

sub/amp

all weather mats

sticker: $31,054

VIP price: 28,681

doc fee: 53

title, tansfer: 80

tax: 1876

off the lot: 30,690

• 1 month later...
I am a newb member. Don't own a LGT yet. Saw a base model LGT with automatic advertised in L.A. for $23,900, plus, plus. Is this a good price???

That looks fishy...I'm quoted an auto 05 2.5i (not limited nor GT) for $21xxx...the auto is much much more...let us know...if u don't get it, I will :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I payed $24999 because Someone bought it and then a week later they had to bring it back. I guess they didn't get approved on the loan so they sold a new car as a used car to me. I got a deal I think. Oh yeah it is a white lgt 5mt. Here it is, on the bottom attachments.

I bought it on 2/1/05, and I just tinted the windows two days ago. I will post those pics later tomorrow.

349596863_tn_car032.jpg.a15112e6a676b2a3af5987f9fdf77b4d.jpg

333522643_tn_car027.jpg.b87e95ec2eaea0a932bf5a40eaa7111e.jpg

Archived