LegacyGT.com

how much did you pay for your LGT Ltd?

That looks fishy...I'm quoted an auto 05 2.5i (not limited nor GT) for $21xxx...the auto is much much more...let us know...if u don't get it, I will :D

O.K., Irvine Subaru advertised two of them, a silver and a white in last weekends paper. They said it was more than $4,000 off MSRP. I don't want an automatic, but I do want a base model GT. I will watch to see if they loss lead a 5 speed.

Good luck.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got a Black '05 LGT 5MT, $25,500 out the door (tax and title included). I was pretty happy at that score.

jb

Holly CRAP!!!!!!! That is awsome! What state? Dealer name? How much was your sales tax? How much was your sale price w/ options? Hmmm, I was excited, now I'm not so much.

I thought I got a good deal yesterday!!!: Limited sedan 5spd. $25,295 includes the following options: all weather mats, Sti short throw shifter, armrest extension, auto-dimming mirror with compass and home link, and subwoofer/amplifier. With tax and all that other stuff it comes out to $27,700 out the door. All other dealers in my area quoted me at least $1K more....

I have my local dealer willing to give me a Silver 05 Legacy GT Limited sedan for $27,735 with the auto dimming mirror/homelink and upgraded security system.

Mine: 27000 (plus tax and tags)

-5spd

-GT Limited

-Silver

-Spoiler

-Auto Dimming mirror

-Security upgrade

-Wheel Locks

-All weather floor mats

Archived