LegacyGT.com

What are you having for lunch today?

BDII

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
olive loaf on a bagel.

you disgusting ginzo :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

what?!?!?!?!??!! are you lactarded?

badly. Soy yogurt. Rice milk in my cereal. Lactaid milk. Lactaid pills if I want to have pizza or something.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

ooooh that sucks :(

I dated a girl for almost 2 years that was lactarted.

She'd get drunk and eat pizza.... :spin: I got dutch ovened on several occasions

:lol::lol::lol: that's awesome. If I take my pills I'm ok but yeah it sucks

Over the past year I've felt that I may be becoming lactarded, is that possible?

I'll kindly refrain from describing the symptoms.

I didn't get it till I was 25. I went to the doctor & he diagnosed me. I asked how I could develop something like that & he told me "as you get to be around 25+ you devlop things you'll have forever"

I didn't get it till I was 25. I went to the doctor & he diagnosed me. I asked how I could develop something like that & he told me "as you get to be around 25+ you devlop things you'll have forever"

Well I'm 26, so the timing would be similar...

Go Cardinals!

Well I'm 26, so the timing would be similar...

try a non-dairy diet for like a week or 2 & see what happens. If you feel different, that's what it is. Use rich milk or soymilk or lactaid dairy products

lactaid milk is EXPENSIVE!!!! :spin:

yeah it is. It lasts forever too. Like a month

$6-$8 a half gallon....

no way dude. That's the price for a gallon

Archived