LegacyGT.com

What are you having for lunch today?

BDII

Where you live :)

things generally cost more where I live dude :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok.

I only bought it every week for 2 years.:lol:

:rolleyes: shut up. I dunno what it costs up there. I'm just telling you that you're paying double & wondering why it costs 1/2 as much here where I am when everything else costs 2x as much here.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

everything costs double at whole foods

[/argument]

they call it "whole paycheck"

:rolleyes: shut up. I dunno what it costs up there. I'm just telling you that you're paying double & wondering why it costs 1/2 as much here where I am when everything else costs 2x as much here.

I'm punching you in the dick at the meet :rolleyes:

NY does have 4x as many cows/farmland as NH :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I'm punching you in the dick at the meet :rolleyes:

NY does have 4x as many cows/farmland as NH :lol:

:rolleyes::lol: maybe you're right. What do I know about the cost of milk in NH?

It must suck being Italian and lactarded :lol:

A lot of your traditional dishes contain milk products :eek:

Coxx :wub: ( I love coxx :lol:)

ALOT of Italians are intolerant :lol::lol::lol::lol: that sounds so funny.

Seriously though, they are. I don't get it from my Irish side. Alot of the world is. People aren't really meant to drink milk from a cow. Some can, most can't basically (on a worldwide basis).

It does suck :p I love ricotta & fresh mozz

everything costs double at whole foods

[/argument]

they call it "whole paycheck"

friggin whole foods. it's everywhere around here. same with wild oats. actually just about EVERY F'N MARKET costs an assload around here as it's usually all organic lol. costs me about 100 bucks a week to feed myself. and that's just breakfast and dinner.:mad:

..and for lunch today, i had 3 toenails. (actually i had wonton soup and chow mein)

brian

friggin whole foods. it's everywhere around here. same with wild oats. actually just about EVERY F'N MARKET costs an assload around here as it's usually all organic lol. costs me about 100 bucks a week to feed myself. and that's just breakfast and dinner.:mad:

oh man that sucks. :lol: I'd go crazy. My friend has one across the street & he's too lazy to walk like 5 blocks to keyfoods & get what he needs there for like 1/2 the price. I can understand for something special. Or if like you needed something real quick & it's across the street. But on the regular that's not the place to shop.

I also hate that people are like "whole foods whole foods omg whole foods. I buy everything at whole foods. I got that at whole foods. wackit wackit wholefoods" :lol::lol::lol: WTF? It's not like it's a privilege to shop there or you needed an invitation to go or something :lol::lol:

ugh, for the last month I've been eating stouffers meat lasagna or a hot pocket chicken quesadilla. I'm sick of them! but I'm trying very hard to not eat out anymore. its saved me a lot of money.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Chicken Saltimbocca from Bertucci's....

Yummmmmmy!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

ooooh I love saltimbocca! I dunno if we're spelling that right but whatever.

Guest heightsgtltd
ugh, for the last month I've been eating stouffers meat lasagna or a hot pocket chicken quesadilla. I'm sick of them! but I'm trying very hard to not eat out anymore. its saved me a lot of money.

+1 billion. I have to keep telling myself this as its insane to spend 15 bucks or so everyday on lunch in my office neighborhood

+1 billion. I have to keep telling myself this as its insane to spend 15 bucks or so everyday on lunch in my office neighborhood

Hell yeah. Especialyl down by us man. Everything is like double price. I brown bag my lunch every day. The 1st 2 weeks of the year I started with chinese food, pizza, sophies, the deli, etc. I spent too much money & gained a bunch of weight. After that, brown bag all the way. I have a little fridge in my office too so I keep yogurt & stuff in there. Saves me a ton of money & helps me keep the lbs off. ;)

Archived