LegacyGT.com

Development study: JDM bezel conversion.

HighlineCA

I was wondering if HIGHLINE was still working on the Bezel conversion!

I believe it's been put on indefinite hiatus for now. Check their thread in the Group Buy section, I think Rich from Highline mentioned something about it in there.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what Rich mentioned in their Group Buy thread.

Highline Car Audio has moved!

5 doors down into Unit #8. Gained double the space and actually have an office now. Been neck deep finishing up the cars we had, moving the rest of the shop, and finishing building the new shop. We do not have internet running yet, so if you have any questions, please call us at 303.587.1239.

Every mod is at a stand still right now. Yes we will build a few more one offs, but time will tell when. We are focusing on whats in front of us right now and our developments later. Keep in mind, yes we are all installers, but Erik is the Lead Tech, and runs the installation bay by himself.

We do not have the means right now to continue research on all our mods. Thats not to say we are quitting... because cmon, who likes a quitter? We are saying we will not meet the intial dates set. Our interest in the Legacy mods are still active. Not as active as we have hoped.

As for now, we will not be running any groupbuys or mass producing anything until further notice. For the record, our new address is:

Highline Car Audio LLC

8095 Oneida St Unit #8

Commerce City CO 80022

To all those that own our bezel/hvac mod, service on your unit is always here. Please contact us if you are experiencing any issues.

Highline will be here to bring the latest and greatest. We wish we could have brought it sooner for those waiting. And excuse the delay of this posting. No internet sucks.

Thank you everyone, and please if you have any questions or comments, dont hesitate to call us.

Rich @ HCA

what happens if you have to reset it or something else that won't work via touchscreen...?

its never frozen. i guess if it did, i would just shut the car off and wait for hte battery to die or pull apart the bezel :)

• 1 month later...

Oooooohhhh....Not cool.:spin:

every time this thread gets bumped i get excited thinking highline might have made a break through.

this time im bumping it myself and hoping i get someone else riled up :lol:

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure it works great, but it just doesn't look like it belongs there.

I'll probably end up going the processor route... :sigh:

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

zmarko, the AVO kit is better looking, and $115 last I checked, I went the route I did 'cause it was made out of available parts and it was ~$20.

I had plans to fabricate some ABS to cover the other areas (or get the AVO kit), but the car was a goner before I could do that.

On a looks standpoint, in person, it looked decent enough, that was an early pic, and you couldn't tell it didn't' belong there unless you had a very discerning eye.

• 3 weeks later...