LegacyGT.com

***Subiefest Sun, Sept. 7 @ Willow Springs***

MannyLegacy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ya okay. just wondering if that's for sure for sure....

cuz we got a thing in irvine on sat

Not sure how early you want to wake up on Saturday before the class, but do you want to hit up Cars and Coffee for a short while before? I'm thinking get there around 6:30 and then leave at like 7:45 for Meguiar's.

-ben

Not sure how early you want to wake up on Saturday before the class, but do you want to hit up Cars and Coffee for a short while before? I'm thinking get there around 6:30 and then leave at like 7:45 for Meguiar's.

I'm confused i thought C&C was on sunday mornings, but youre talking about meeting up on Sat morning?

Just got back from two weeks (supposed to be only one) travel to SoCar, and I'm heading back to PA for my God daugther's wedding that weekend. So, unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do this. Take lots of pics and video and post a link. Above all, have fun.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ross and I will be down at the show with a booth *somewhere* in there. Just keep an eye out for the orange AVO flags! Working on bringing down the Rallitek 08 WRX, will be bringing a lot of car-candy to look at.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

www.avoturboworld.com

Drive safe to Willow Springs. It's gonna be loooooooong drive from Seattle.

Tell Ross "ようこそアメリカへ、南カリフォルニアのレガシィ乗りはAVOの皆さんを歓迎します"

Archived