LegacyGT.com

***Subiefest Sun, Sept. 7 @ Willow Springs***

MannyLegacy

hmm if subaru parties are going to be like anything ive seen in san diego

i expect a lot of white guys with beer, overweight girls, and a bunch of asian guys sitting quietly in the corner.

i'll probably show up sunday :p

* LMFA0 *

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmm if subaru parties are going to be like anything ive seen in san diego

i expect a lot of white guys with beer, overweight girls, and a bunch of asian guys sitting quietly in the corner.

i'll probably show up sunday :p

very good point, think i'll just come on sunday, lol

Sorry guys - I'm on a plane that Friday to PA for a wedding on Saturday and then jet back in to San Diego late Sunday night so I'll miss the whole thing. Unless I can talk my way out of going to PA... but that's just wishful thinking, got to see my God-daughter get married.

This also means I won't be able to help lawl coordinate a sube fun run into this.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

pitch a tent huh... must be the socal cheys rallying cry.

here's what im thinking.

Socal Legacy Users' Team For Advancement of Car Enthusiasm

S.L.U.T.F.A.C.E.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is freaking badass Lawrence! You sir, have true talent. BTW, I shipped out your Brembo adapter brackets today.

On topic, we should definitely submit a request for a section for LGT members with the Subiesport folks. I can do it for us if you guys want.

go for it :)

so if im not mistaken saturday is an HDPE, sunday is the big gathering, and the race.

i thought subiefest was a giant hippy gathering of granola eating subaru owners. didnt know it involved motorsports. now im definitely going up.

car for sale. PM me!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is freaking badass Lawrence! You sir, have true talent. BTW, I shipped out your Brembo adapter brackets today.

On topic, we should definitely submit a request for a section for LGT members with the Subiesport folks. I can do it for us if you guys want.

:whore: go for it paul.

is your car done yet?

go for it :)

so if im not mistaken saturday is an HDPE, sunday is the big gathering, and the race.

i thought subiefest was a giant hippy gathering of granola eating subaru owners. didnt know it involved motorsports. now im definitely going up.

HDPE = ? :confused:

HDPE = ? :confused:

High Performance Driving Experience. In other words, a track day that's packaged as driver training, which means if you eff up on track and put your car into the wall, your insurance might just cover it. After all, you're supposed to be improving your driving skills, which means you're a safer driver on the road. However, if it's just a track day, then you're a crazy adrenaline freak who deserved to whack the wall and now you have to pay out of pocket to fix your mangled car. :)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ER - where have you been?

I read far more than I type...

I might consider going up - it's a long drive for a get together, and as much as doing a track day sounds like fun, $200 for 4 20 minute run sessions isn't a great deal. Plus of course, the cost of 100 octane, toluene and such makes it easily a $400-500 weekend...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For those that aren't flogging their cars around the track, sign up for this: http://www.subiefest.com/2008/2009wrx.shtml

WRX Track Attack. It's free. I signed up for the afternoon session on Sunday in Heat 7. It's 3:15p report time, 3:30p drive time.

I signed up for the same heat same day Ben.

For those that aren't flogging their cars around the track, sign up for this: http://www.subiefest.com/2008/2009wrx.shtml

WRX Track Attack. It's free. I signed up for the afternoon session on Sunday in Heat 7. It's 3:15p report time, 3:30p drive time.

Just signed up for Saturday at 3:00/3:15. Should be able to make it down for that from NorCal as long as nothing really crazy pops up..

I'd love to run my wagon on the track, but somehow, a stage 2 5EAT wagon with stock suspension and right now a choice between OEM tires or F1 GS-D3s with the top rubber peeling just doesn't sound THAT exciting.

Archived