LegacyGT.com

Eggs

Tocsin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turntable likes 2 eggs, big sausage, and a cup of milk after.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you're scoring some points in my book lately miss

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

love poached if im out i order but if im home i just do over easy... gotta have the runny yoke for sure. Love Benedict as well

How many eggs a week is considered healthy?

And I like em poached on toast with a bit of cheese. Or eggs benny

Our top favs:

1 - scrambled with cream cheese mostly melted into it the last minute - two pinchs of black truffle sea salt.

2 - same as above - no truffle salt, yes to smoked salmon - before the cream cheese

3 - eggs benny when we are home and feeling gluttonness - extra fresh lime juice in the sauce

4 - poached on toast that has either best foods and dijon spread or red or green chilli mustard

Key to any egg dish - the egg. Eggs from chickens in the country do not even come close to those store bought things we usually get unfortunately.

Eggs from chickens in the country do not even come close to those store bought things we usually get unfortunately.

Ahmen brother, one of our barn workers has chickens and sells fresh eggs but any time I come home from school he drops off a dozen for me for free. Usually just laid that day

• 3 weeks later...

I like eggs anyway...but prefer a good spanish omlet or a breakfast burrito.

Another fun idea that is pretty tasty is taking half a bagle, put it in the pan, cut side down, break an egg in the middle...fun for the kids.

I eat 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites daily for breakfast. On the weekend I prepare them in some tasty fun way, during the week, I eat hard boiled on the run. Gotta get that natural protein.

Maryland's Suby friendly Realtor. My favorite suby shop:

http://www.IAGPerformance.com

I like eggs anyway...but prefer a good spanish omlet or a breakfast burrito.

that made me nuts when I was in texas. I just wanted normal breakfast & all I could get was burritos or breakfast tacos or something.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Oh, man, I love a spicy egg breakfast. Burrito, tacos, that truly is my favorite.

to each his own. I think it pissed me off more that I really had no other options

almost forgot about Keish :)

I grew up on spinach and cheese Keish.

Quiche you dumbass

Like you're one to correct spelling :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I probably have a few grammar mistakes here but aside from the occaisional typo I rarely have spelling mistakes

French-style: scrambled eggs cooked very, very slowly in unsalted butter. I mean really slowly, stirring constantly: maybe twenty minutes for three eggs. Then, just before the end, add chopped black truffle from the Perigord region. As much as you can afford. Paradise.

French-style: scrambled eggs cooked very, very slowly in unsalted butter. I mean really slowly, stirring constantly: maybe twenty minutes for three eggs. Then, just before the end, add chopped black truffle from the Perigord region. As much as you can afford. Paradise.

ok there Mr Fancypants :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived