LegacyGT.com

Eggs

Tocsin

They damn good!

How do you guys take'm?

I'm an omelet master. The key is proper heating of your pan/skillet. A n00b mistake is to get too fancy with ingredients. It's better and easier with not too much going on. Also on omelet shouldn't need to be cooked long, another mistake.

You can go the crappy diner route and just make a cheese omelet and then throw all your prepared ingredients in the middle after cooking. That's cheating. IMO. And not as delicious.

Anyway, just cleaned a plate of 2 over easy with toast. yum.

What's your egg style?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm allergic to eggs recently - they give me the 'poops'... :(

If forced to pick, though, I'd like my omelet Alton-Brown style. Nothing fancy...just simple and done-right. Good Eats.

:)

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

i like to put about 3 eggs over easy with a slice of cheese on top of each other, and make a giant egg sloppy breakfast sandwich. :) quite easy to make, and it's nice and quick.

i also expect a clogged artery by 27.

brian

Guest JessterCPA

Between a cheese omlette & an over-easy for me.

My wife makes the best omlettes. She swears you need a good pan. Afetr we got the All-Clads, the omlettes come so good. Nice even heat, easy to modulate.

Good ol' NJ diner with an order of French Toast & Bacon, with 3 over easy's on top is just about as good as it gets for me.

3 eggs scrambled with ham and cheese

I do very similar but would be egg whites only .... I know ghey. But I'm 35 and don't want a heart attack by 40.

Then I put slather on some Frank's Red Hot and put it on a tortilla shell and voila!! Good any time of day.

Eggs are good. I could only eat them if I make them though. (certain foods I can't eat unless I make)

Has to be a specific pan, and certain temp too. No milk, that just thins them out. I will also usually add crushed feta into my scrambled eggs.

I'm with Jesse, diner special. 2-3 eggs over easy, gotta be runny yolks that you mop up with the toast. Throw some potatoes & crispy bacon in there with coffee & apple juice & a banana on the side. My absolute favorite breakfast.

Omelettes, I'm a fan of tomato & feta.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm having egg salad on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and spicy Gulden's mustard as I type.

Good, but messy. The egg salad never stays on the roll.

:puke: egg salad, I hate it.

In europe they call it "egg-mayo" which sounds even less appealing :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i want to try an "egg in the basket"

believe it or not my 19 y/o nephew makes that all the time & he's pretty damn good at it.

3 eggs over easy on two pieces of toasted rye with salt, pepper, swiss cheese, and hotsauce. Drink 2 talll glasses of OJ, and about 6 or 8 strips of CRISPY bacon. followed by a camel filter and a nice sit on the porcelain throne

^hmmm is it good? i mean, hell its just an egg and some bread or a pancake. it sounds delicious :)

yeah man, it's good. A little sloppy, but good.

Archived