LegacyGT.com

Eggs

Tocsin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes to cook eggs?

They better make me cum too :lol:

him & heights make out to classical music while the eggs cook :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hide:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

peppers w/ scrambled eggs on a good real italian roll, oozing bright olive oil, --throw in simply seasoned rough cut potato and/or sausage if starving.

now you're talkin ;) I LOVE peppers & eggs on italian bread. That or potatoes & eggs. Or all 3, or with sausage. So good. Now I'm hungry :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

factory or free range? which kind do you buy?

me, almost always free range and organic if possible.

yeah me too. I actually do alot of shopping at the organic market. Obviously not for toilet paper & stuff, but for stuff like eggs, definitely.

A man takes a woman he met at the bar back to his place. as they walk into his place he asks her how do you like your eggs in the morning? She replies

Unfertilized

:rolleyes: lame :lol:

eh got send in a mass email from a friend and I saw egg thread so I posted it. wasnt expecting a piss your pants laugh

:lol::lol::lol:

Eggs get cooked a few different way here.

1. Scrambled with cheese, usually if there is green pepper ham or chorizo around we add that in.

2. Fritata- meat and a veg, going to asparagus and ham for sunday

3. Eggs on toast or 'bullseye'- Take a piece of sandwich bread. butter both sides and use a glass to cut a whole in the middle. stick in the pan to start to crisp up, then crack an egg into it (wife has me scramble her first). Cook and flip as desired. cook up the rounds as well for extra toasty goodness. Bread and egg in one!

4. Breakfast burrito- chorizo, eggs, sour cream, cheese and hashbrowns all rolled up in flour tortilla.

Archived