LegacyGT.com

Alexandria Meet And Bbq

LGTONCOKE

^ Me too :wub:

Today, I had a guy in an fairly new Ford Cobra (not the new body style but still) rev his engine at me and we both gunned it at 50 and I walked him by two car lengths before I hit 80. He was cool though, we talked a little on Rt 28. He had CBE, intake and a tune. He was like, damn, whats in that? I told him it was a big snail. ;)

Wat can you bring? water? sodas? we could use refreshments

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont you know VIP memebers when they step into the room, Tell'um why Im hawt Son!!!!

What are you going to bring we could use hot dogs burgers buns or drinks.

I am having you guys added to the main list on the original thread on nasioc.

i'm down for the caravan, can even meet @ my place if you want, i'm right off of route 66 and we have a big @$$ parking lot with like 10 cars in it cuz i live w/ a bunch of old people in my building lol

Thats sounds good too. Just give us the address.....

2817 Jermantown road, it's Treebrooke apartment building.

Take route 66 and get off at route 123 towards Vienna. when you come off the ramp it'll put you right before a light, go through that one and at the next one you just make a right. that should be jermantown road. then you go down and you'll see a park on the right and borge street i think it is... anyway, right after the little park on the right you'll see my building, it's 6 stories high so it's the tallest one around, can't really miss it. if you get to the light just make a U-turn.

for those of you who don't have to get on route 66, just mapquest it

2817 jermantown road

oakton, va. 22124

what time are we meeting??? i'll be outside if need be :-p and you can call if you get lost 732 895 8224

Hey all,

i'm going to be going to that Support Our Troops meet on april 26th, and today i started collecting donations and such at the hospital where i work. But if anyone going to the BBQ would like to donate anything i'm sure it would be much appreciated, i'll also be collecting letters and such from anyone who would like to write a thank you letter to our troops deployed in the middle east. So if you want to donate something just bring it to the BBQ and i would be more than happy to deliver it on the 26th :) i'll be easy to find cuz it's my house we're gonna caravan from =D

Some things that our troops need:

chap stick, toiletries, sun screen, calling cards, non perishable foods, baby wipes, duct tape, pens, gum, powdered drink mixes, boot socks, underwear, english/arabic dictionaries, books/magazines.

They will also be collecting monetary donations at the meet in april to buy bulk goods for our boys over there. Thank you all for your time and consideration :) if you have any questions please PM me

Why am I not added to this list by default?

You at a Va Meet? no? I'll be there but not long I work nights. Leggy should be up and running by then. For those who aren't aware this is FFX PD country so try and behave. I live less than a block from the west springfield station.

Archived