LegacyGT.com

Alexandria Meet And Bbq

LGTONCOKE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we should be striaght and merc6 what are you bringing?

Everyone will be added to the nasioc list if you go to that forum and you are not on the list please let me know i will get you added. If your name is on the list and I have not gotten what you are bringing please pm me just to make sure i get it.

Thanks guys can wait to see you all there

(would be down for the caravan but I am kinda hosting so I need to make sure everything is set up and what not)

2817 Jermantown road, it's Treebrooke apartment building.

Take route 66 and get off at route 123 towards Vienna. when you come off the ramp it'll put you right before a light, go through that one and at the next one you just make a right. that should be jermantown road. then you go down and you'll see a park on the right and borge street i think it is... anyway, right after the little park on the right you'll see my building, it's 6 stories high so it's the tallest one around, can't really miss it. if you get to the light just make a U-turn.

for those of you who don't have to get on route 66, just mapquest it

2817 jermantown road

oakton, va. 22124

what time are we meeting??? i'll be outside if need be :-p and you can call if you get lost 732 895 8224

Bump to solidify the caravan. 11:00 AM ok for everyone? We will leave around 11:30 AM to Springfield Mall.

Archived