LegacyGT.com

Alexandria Meet And Bbq

LGTONCOKE

come out eat and have some fun

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1450647

Hey everyone as you all know our last meet was big. 26cars and 30+ ppl. Well me and Lgtoncoke have been talking and the idea of a bbq came up.I am planing ahead of time so everything works out good.Our meeting spot is going to change since Kingstowne couldnt hold us.We are going to meet at Springfeild Mall near the silver diner.After our meet we will be heading towards Lgtoncoke's area which we will be doing the BBQ.The meet/bbq will be a all day thing.Couple of things i wanted to point out

>If you are going to come you must bring something for the bbq.chips,burgers,hot dogs,soda ect.

>The week before the meet you guys must be sure if you are coming or not so we can give lgtoncoke a head count on how many ppl are coming.

so plz post up if u would be interested and what you would bring for the bbq.MORE DEATIALS TO COME!!

Date:3-22-08

Time: 12-1

What: meet/bbq

BBQ location will be posted soon

*Hutru01

*Oddseth

*Usncorpsman

*Htownlegacy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
let's do this!!! 3-22 eh? sounds good to me... i'm @ work and can't really complete my registration on the other forum right now, but i'll be attending, i signed up on the other forum as usncorpsman also, but i'll be there, i'll bring an abundance of fantastic boar's head pickles!!! can't have a BBQ w/o some damn good pickles!

Getting the wagon back tomorrow (well technically today considering its 1:00 AM now). FAWK YEAH!

I will definitely be making it out there if I am in town.

^definitely makes me happy to here ur coming im in love with your wagon.

^ Me too :wub:

Today, I had a guy in an fairly new Ford Cobra (not the new body style but still) rev his engine at me and we both gunned it at 50 and I walked him by two car lengths before I hit 80. He was cool though, we talked a little on Rt 28. He had CBE, intake and a tune. He was like, damn, whats in that? I told him it was a big snail. ;)

Archived