LegacyGT.com

Open source map

GTLegs

Just disable the appropriate CEL codes if you need to just get around. Most members (unlike vendors) don't feel comfortable giving out Base or OTS maps for the user to romp around on and act like it is all good. It will need to be tweaked.

Yeah, I could give you an extremely safe map but it won't be any fun. If you have the means to flash it yourself then just ask the tuner to send you a map with the the WGDC table zero'd out and turn off the CE lights for the catless setup. Are you just looking to get rid of the CE light issue for now? Have you logged on your current map to see how its acting?

Just disable the appropriate CEL codes if you need to just get around. Most members (unlike vendors) don't feel comfortable giving out Base or OTS maps for the user to romp around on and act like it is all good. It will need to be tweaked.

isn't that weird though? people with less real liability are less willing to take risks.

isn't that weird though? people with less real liability are less willing to take risks.

;)

I have learned alot in the last few months of self tuning. I recently developed a 100oct map and to my amazement after I added more aggressive timing to it I found that one of my "safe" OTS map from one of our vendors was running even more timing based upon my logs. :eek:

;)

I have learned alot in the last few months of self tuning. I recently developed a 100oct map and to my amazement after I added more aggressive timing to it I found that one of my "safe" OTS map from one of our vendors was running even more timing based upon my logs. :eek:

Nice man, 100oct must feel pretty fun. Hows that MAF scaling treating you with the cleaned intake? I get to scale mine hopefully Sunday. :)

I have an 05 LGT 5eat with a gutted stock uppipe and a gutted stock downpipe. I need a map to flash on my car until I can get it tuned. Does anyone have a map I could use?

I downloaded a map from osecuroms.org the other day that I believe is for a stage 2 2005 LGT with the ECU. Do you know what rev your ECU is? My terminology may be off, but it will be something similar to A2WC500C (mine).

If you aren't a member of www.osecuroms.org you need to go register with that site. They have maps and you can request people to upload their maps.

PM me and I will check my laptop when I get home tonight. I may can send you that file if you have the same ECU rev as me.

MAF scaling is always a "fun" process. Not difficult but depending on how anal you are it can be time consuming. Yeah 100oct was a blast now my 91oct rom feels slow:(

Live tuning on ProTuner FTMFW! It's relatively quick and easy when you can see the exact effect of your changes in real time ;) I hate tuning MAF scaling with flash

;)

I have run some amazingly high amounts of timing up top on some cars. Some others have taken extremely little. It depends on so much. For instance if a car won't make any boost up top, then you can run an ungodly amount of timing there. Some other cars just won't accept any timing at all. I tuned a 2.5L bottom end swap WRX and I could only get it to run about 17* of timing up top. I won't even say how much timing I've run on the cars that liked it :lol:. That's why OTS maps are not the greatest idea in the world there are just too many car to car variences. Off topic, but I will say that my stage 2 Evo 9 timing base map is pretty damn good right now. It works great on just about every one I've done. I've only added or subtracted 1 degree from it from car to car.

Does anyone has a rom "copy" of the AP Stage 2 Mapping ?

I am runnin the same programmation of a Cobb Stage 1.. and I just change my complete exhaust. No more Cat at all.. and 3" to the back.. so, I will like to pass to the Stage 2 mapping.. I will like something close or like the Rom of a Stage2 of Cobb..

Thanks

Mike Moffa

Founder / Admin

Montreal Subaru Club

http://www.montreal-subaru-club.com

Does anyone has a rom "copy" of the AP Stage 2 Mapping ?

I am runnin the same programmation of a Cobb Stage 1.. and I just change my complete exhaust. No more Cat at all.. and 3" to the back.. so, I will like to pass to the Stage 2 mapping.. I will like something close or like the Rom of a Stage2 of Cobb..

Thanks

No. Thats blatant stealing of someone elses work. And their maps aren't worth stealing to begin with...

I am asking something close to.. "I will like something close or like the Rom of a Stage2 of Cobb"

I understand that a specific tuning for my car will be the best, but with all the cobb on the market, that are running in Subaru without any problem, I am not affraid to run a map close to them.. I am sure that someone as develop one and was looking if someone will share it..

Oh, and I will add also, that I don't really trust anyone over here to tune my car..

Mike Moffa

Founder / Admin

Montreal Subaru Club

http://www.montreal-subaru-club.com

Archived