LegacyGT.com

Perrin Sways.....

BoxerGT2.5

:mad:When were they due?

First it was first week of Dec.

Then 10-15 of december

Then between the 28th-30th.

Now on delay.

I'm banking on getting them before I have osteoarthritis and can't put them on myself. :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Boxer I feel you, I am waiting like crazy, just like you. I got the car lowered and aligned, and can't wait to complete the handling package. I just ordered the Cusco frame supports also to try to get the best handling out of my package, but who knows, maybe coilovers are needed too!

i ordered mine from Vivid Racing. talked to them yesterday. they said that Perrin claimed the first batch of sway bars were "unacceptable from the power coater." Yeh, right.

Perrin said that the next batch will ship "before the end of January." Bummer.

i also ordered the Fr/Rr end links. the fronts are supposed to be the same as WRX/STi version so they are in stock and shipping upon order. the rear end links are a custom size for the LGT and again are expected to shipout by end of January.:rolleyes:

i ordered mine from Vivid Racing. talked to them yesterday. they said that Perrin claimed the first batch of sway bars were "unacceptable from the power coater." Yeh, right.

Perrin said that the next batch will ship "before the end of January." Bummer.

i also ordered the Fr/Rr end links. the fronts are supposed to be the same as WRX/STi version so they are in stock and shipping upon order. the rear end links are a custom size for the LGT and again are expected to shipout by end of January.:rolleyes:

I am really begining to get annoyed with them. This is the problem when you outsource you products. I was told the hold up was something to do with packaging. I'm begining to wonder if they didn't offer something before they even went to production. Doesn't help that they have yet to jump on the site and give a FYI. :mad:

what other sway bars are you buying? from where? how much? (may cancel my order 2)

Ordered the cusco from racecomp. He had only one rear left. I do know that Mach V Dan has front and rear instock and ready. :D

Thanks Myles!

Ordered the cusco from racecomp. He had only one rear left. I do know that Mach V Dan has front and rear instock and ready. :D

Thanks Myles!

Your welcome, let us know what you think!

944 turbo guy

Myles Williams

http://www.racecompengineering.com

sales@racecompengineering.com

Racecomp Engineering LLC.

9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w

Columbia, Maryland 21045

410-730-RACE

410-730-5503 FAX

410-707-0108 mobile

Your welcome, let us know what you think!

944 turbo guy

Myles Williams

http://www.racecompengineering.com

sales@racecompengineering.com

Racecomp Engineering LLC.

9123 Old Annapolis Rd. Suite 103w

Columbia, Maryland 21045

410-730-RACE

410-730-5503 FAX

410-707-0108 mobile

Will do! :D

Thanks