LegacyGT.com

Moon Performance?

LMVT

Have any of you had your LGT tuned by them? I'd like to hear some past experiences.

I'm leaning towards TDC for my next tune, but now that Jon's gone I haven't heard much feedback about their tuning capabilites.

BTW - how come there's no tuning forum on this site?

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Talk to Groff, I dont think he had his tuned there, but he has gone (or was going to go) every time I drove back from college I always meant to stop, I just never took the time. They always had a good crowd of Subies and they have had some good feedback from what I have read on NASIOC

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I've heard good things about DSG in Norwood, MA. I know Dom Acia from GetADomTune.com is coming to NY in Febuary (my personal favorite). I can however recommend against TDC from personal experience.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

^^Thanks for the input, I may have to re-think and do a little more research before I get my tune. Too bad Jon's all the way out in Cali...he did a great job with my STi.
2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

KTR Performance is another option....not sure how many LGT's they've tuned though.

KTR apparently doesn't have a subaru tech any more, so I'd steer clear for a while.

Anyone been tuned at DSG? They charge $500 for it, but I haven't heard anything about how good it is. Their reputation is good in general though.

Archived