LegacyGT.com

Subaru B9x ugly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it wouldn't be bad at all if the headlights weren't rouned out and woman-ized. Sharp, agressive headlights, and you've got an acceptable SUV.

Don't know about you all, but it will certainly grow on me. Hope Subie redeems themselves in the next few years with a Leggy STi, B11S, or whatever.

Don't lose all faith. :)

I think it wouldn't be bad at all if the headlights weren't rouned out and woman-ized. Sharp, agressive headlights, and you've got an acceptable SUV.

Don't know about you all, but it will certainly grow on me. Hope Subie redeems themselves in the next few years with a Leggy STi, B11S, or whatever.

Don't lose all faith. :)

That was my take exactly -- the headlights were a bit too rounded out. But hey, who drives most of these types of SUV's anyway -- women.

I think it is a very smart move for Subaru - they have to be losing Outback owners (no matter how loyal) to larger SUV's.

Though I've not got a chance to see it in person yet, from what I've heard, the interior space is good, though third row access is difficult. The entertainment / stereo system is said to be superb. Also, they engine bay has a lot of room, so the platform can spawn a nice variety of engine configurations....

Rob

Archived