• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Learned this at a bar in Steamboat Springs, CO last week,

Jager Float (Shot)

1/3 Jager

1/3 Baileys

1/3 Root Beer

Pretty good for the ladies, or those that dont like the taste of Jager (I'm German, I was born with that taste in my mouth, so dont give me crap)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• 3 months later...
Hector Bomb (born on Cinco de Mayo of all days)

• Corona® Lager
  • Tequila

Quantities for one drink:

• 1/2 Bottle Corona® Lager
  • 1 Shot Tequila

Blending Instructions:

• Fill a glass with half a bottle of Corona
  • Pour a shot of tequila
  • Squeeze a lime wedge into the shot glass, and place lime wedge into shot
  • When you are ready to drink, drop the shot into the glass of Corona and chug fast

bump for Cinco de Mayo coming up... Make sure you guys give this a try!!

So good, yet so deadly...

Audios Mother F**ker

Rum

Gin

Vodka

Triple Sec

Blue Curiso

Add a slice of Lemon

Sooo Good

Also for the real quick buzz just drink the neck out of the Corona and then replace with either tequila or vodka, add a lime wedge, and flip the bottle over with finger over the opening; you can't taste either but you'll get that 2 beer buzz real quick.

Also for the real quick buzz just drink the neck out of the Corona and then replace with either tequila or vodka, add a lime wedge, and flip the bottle over with finger over the opening; you can't taste either but you'll get that 2 beer buzz real quick.

We called that a "loaded Corona" around here...tasty!

• 1 month later...

Don't know what this is called, but some industry folks came into my bar last night and had me make a whole bunch of these (yes, I'm back bartending part-time for some extra cash). It's super yummy!

Espresso Martini (Needs some kind of official name)

Ingredients

• 1oz room temp espresso
  • 1oz Kaluha
  • 2oz Stoli Vanilla Vodka
  • Lemon Twist Garnish

The Prep

Typical Martini prep... Chill the glass first, combine ingredients in 16oz glass mixer (aka, pint glass), add ice, shake mildly, strain into Martini glass. Twist your twist to get some oil out, rub around the rim and drape twist over brim of glass. Enjoy!

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Don't know what this is called, but some industry folks came into my bar last night and had me make a whole bunch of these (yes, I'm back bartending part-time for some extra cash). It's super yummy!

Ingredients

• 1oz room temp espresso
  • 1oz Kaluha
  • Lemon Twist Garnish

The Prep

Typical Martini prep... Chill the glass first, combine ingredients in 16oz glass mixer (aka, pint glass), add ice, shake mildly, strain into Martini glass. Twist your twist to get some oil out, rub around the rim and drape twist over brim of glass. Enjoy!

they make that at a few places by me.

They just call it "Espresso martini" like you did :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

they make that at a few places by me.

They just call it "Espresso martini" like you did :lol:

:lol:

Funny. Well, I've been away from the scene for 7 years and a lot of new drinks have popped up. It's strange reacquainting myself with all of them and the "kids" they have "working" behind the bar now a days ;) Redbull wasn't even around back then!

Espresso Martini it is and it's damned good - I sampled it :wub:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

:lol:

Funny. Well, I've been away from the scene for 7 years and a lot of new drinks have popped up. It's strange reacquainting myself with all of them and the "kids" they have "working" behind the bar now a days ;) Redbull wasn't even around back then!

Espresso Martini it is and it's damned good - I sampled it :wub:

:lol::lol:

I know what you mean. Everyone's got a new favorite like redbull & vodka & they act like that was always around forever. Either that or they think the world is a better place for such a concoction :lol:

I dig the espresso martinis though but only like 1 of em.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

you sit to pee after dont you?

on your lap ;)

Here's a few favs...

Jameson on the rocks

Place two 2x2 inch ice cubes in a glass and pour Jameson 12 year over ice.

Guinness

Open bottle (pref with bottle opener) pour into frozen glass, or say "Guinness" when ordering from bar.

These are trade secrets, so use them only to dazzle close friends or members of opposite sex.

WAKA WAKA indeed

Ingredients

• 1oz room temp espresso
  • 1oz Kaluha
  • Lemon Twist Garnish

The Prep

hey Freddy,where are you working

mike

• 2 weeks later...

My wife had this drink at Rick Bayless's Topolobampo in Chicago last week. She talked the bartender out of the recipe. We made it for a party as a ceviche pairing on the weekend.

Prickly Pear Margarita

1T prickly pear puree

1oz tequila

.5oz lime juice

1oz water

Put in shaker with ice, shake and pour in cold glass.

http://digitalfotographer.com/gallery/1/279_26_06_08_3_34_51.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pear Necessity

1.5 oz Absolut Pears

.5 oz Midori Melon

splash of Sour

fill rest of glass with pineapple juice

trickle grenadine down side and garnish with a lime twist

if you did it right it will taste like biting into a juicy pear

Blackberry Lemonade

1 part 3 olives berry