LegacyGT.com

Who wants to see my "Vacation Pix?"

RobY

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I went to the same place you did for you're vacation adn I took some additional pics of things that are missing from the original vacation. I took some more Outback pics specificly as well as some pics of sections of the trip that were completely missing.

Would anyone care to host my updated pics?

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I went to the same place you did for you're vacation adn I took some additional pics of things that are missing from the original vacation. I took some more Outback pics specificly as well as some pics of sections of the trip that were completely missing.

Would anyone care to host my updated pics?

I have unlimited hosting, pm me

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I've been subscribed for over a year, hoping to see some pics from 2006. If anyone has taken a vacation specifically in 2006 and has pics, I'd love to see them. Also, I'd love to help others here view them and I'd be happy to display those pics on my website where I have tons of bandwidth. Posting good vacation pictures is a great idea and I'd love to help out and do my part if my bandwidth could help display pictures.

I'm pretty sure Rob took the exact same vacation in 2006 that he did in 2005, so I'm not entirely sure why you'd want to see new pictures of the same beaches and bikinis, given the high quality of the 2005 shots..? What poses would you expect to be different?

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I wanted to edit the pics so i could use them for my "background", but whats the word im looking for...

P robably

A s

S ome

S stupid

W alking

O rderly

R ound

D ublin

Anyone

I did not have that issue, I had access straight to the pics I wanted to view.

Tim

if it's my files you're talking about, i had secured that section of the server by mistake some time ago.

but that was at least several month ago and it should have been all good for about 6 or 7 weeks now.

if not, someone please tell me...

thanks

I'm pretty sure Rob took the exact same vacation in 2006 that he did in 2005, so I'm not entirely sure why you'd want to see new pictures of the same beaches and bikinis, given the high quality of the 2005 shots..? What poses would you expect to be different?

Well this is my first Subaru, so I'm not that familiar with the difference vacations a year apart can make. But if it's generally accepted that a 2005 vacation would be almost identical to a 2006 vacation, then I guess I'm good.

:)

And after a year you haven't decided to get some 2006 pics yourself and share them with us?

In 25,000 happy miles so far, I have not actually "needed" a vacation. I'm just "preparing" for a vacation in the future. And I'm certainly happy to share whatever vacation time-share I end up aquiring or purchasing in the future.