LegacyGT.com

Who wants to see my "Vacation Pix?"

RobY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, sorry about the broken link. I moved to a new (better) host and honestly forgot about this file. It should be back up now. :)

I'm on dial-up right now and can't stand to actually configure my webserver to index right now, so here's some direct links:

http://www.linucks.net/~slayback/vacationpix/dontlaughatmyass.rar

http://www.linucks.net/~slayback/vacationpix/vacation2005.rar

Firstly, thank you for sharing the pix.

I have combined groups of the pix into "chapters" so that there are a few large files instead of many individual files.

Would anyone be interested in seeing these combined files?

I think they already are in chapters, you just have to extract them with the right options so that the original structure it was compressed with is recreated after decompression.

I keed I keeed

I think they already are in chapters, you just have to extract them with the right options so that the original structure it was compressed with is recreated after decompression.

That's not what I meant. Some of the directories have many individual files in them. I combined them into one PDF file so that there is one PDF per subdirectory. Its a total of about 16 files and zipped its about 115 MB. I don't have enough bandwidth to host the file but its available if somebody else can host it.

I am not sure if anyone knows, or if there are any other "pix" that weren't scanned, but does anyone have "pix" of the manual transmission part numbers? I know it's an odd request of "pictures" of tranny part numbers... but... lol.

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

I belive the part numbers for the swim suits are one of the included pix. Seperate from the whole album.

Indeed I did see the other pix, but there appears to be a few "pix" missing, particularly regarding the swim suits. :lol:

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.