LegacyGT.com

The ownage of NSX NICK

NSFW

u think being harrassed at ur door is THAT bad? at least hes not in prison and known as a child molester

edited. it could be worse. i think its harassment when those politcal people come to my door with flyers. can i report them

His Fiancee described the events as people violently beating on their front door, which of course scared their small children. All I'm saying it that's not cool. It's taking this whole thing way too far, especially since this started on the net and now has transferred to real life harassment.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

The guy had the opportunity to prove it wasn't him by posting a picture of himself with his NSX and something like a current newspaper or ID or whatever. He never managed that little tidbit that, if he's telling the truth, would have ended everything pretty quickly.

The fact that he didn't do this would lead me to believe that he is the guy in question, and that likely the post from the 'fiancee' as bogus. I mean, c'mon if you could spare your family from harassment, wouldn't you do it?

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

His Fiancee described the events as people violently beating on their front door, which of course scared their small children. All I'm saying it that's not cool. It's taking this whole thing way too far, especially since this started on the net and now has transferred to real life harassment.

if he had nothing to hide, he should have called the cops a long time ago to take care of the harrassment to his family

if he had nothing to hide, he should have called the cops a long time ago to take care of the harrassment to his family

How do you know he didn't? You are assuming.....

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

The nasioc OT guys tracking down the speeding audi tool and actually sending a member out to his parking garage to take a pic of his car was some serious p3wnage. Also found his job, tickets, and some other stuff. guy just kept taking the bait.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived