LegacyGT.com

Guess the new Christmas toy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
You nailed it early on heights......

Not mine after the 7th of this month no workie......no $$

It a very close friend of mine new toy......he picked it up in south FL for 63,500 last thurs. I have it this week to play with & detail.

Very tight overall package but damn is the thing a little cramped. He is 6'6 & there is no way anyone could sit behind him.

I'll be installing the catback on friday

Well I was hoping it was yours :)

Very true man.......

I warned him prior to buying it:rolleyes:

That being said........very nice car:):)

I might be driving it up to the Scooby Challenge next year for sundays fun. He wont miss it for the weekend

Biggest complaint from me is how heavy the car "feels" esp. when twisties start coming into play car really pushes HARD @ it's limit

Had it up well into triple digits yesterday (private road) it is so rock steady @ those speeds. Made the LGT feel like a toy

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Something I have noticed driving the car around town for a few days......With guys the car is a real head turner & conversation piece regardless of age.

If you are looking for a babe magnet though........do not choose this car. Doesn't even get a second look. I parked the car yesterday along the street in front of a cafe. In front of me was a new Solstice & behind me was a Cayenne TT. The Cayenne was by far the most popular, then the Soltice.

The best comment I overheard though was from a couple in there early/mid 20's. The guy came accross the street & was giving the RS the once over & was telling the girl how the car had a "Lambo" engine......

Her response........"thats a old mans car"

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

nice.

I'm meeting a bud today...he's trading his STI in on a chick magnet....C5 Z06 :lol: too bad he's married....I told him if he thought street racers were bad in the STI, the Z06 is gonna be worse

Guest heightsgtltd
Something I have noticed driving the car around town for a few days......With guys the car is a real head turner & conversation piece regardless of age.

If you are looking for a babe magnet though........do not choose this car. Doesn't even get a second look. I parked the car yesterday along the street in front of a cafe. In front of me was a new Solstice & behind me was a Cayenne TT. The Cayenne was by far the most popular, then the Soltice.

The best comment I overheard though was from a couple in there early/mid 20's. The guy came accross the street & was giving the RS the once over & was telling the girl how the car had a "Lambo" engine......

Her response........"thats a old mans car"

Perfect for stealth though ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived