LegacyGT.com

New Mazda Speed 3 concepts...

no AWD, no care

+1

I would of bought a Mazdaspeed 3 hatch instead of the LGT for sure if it had AWD. I so wanted it but was disappointed that it didnt even get the bootleg AWD system thats in the Mazdaspeed 6.

Well apparenty eveyone on this site has different taste then me, i think the legacy looks way better. Although im also a big fan of american muscle and most people on this site arent. Also FWD is just bad, you will never be winning any races fro ma dig, Personally hatchs are ugly as hell, also i said mazda is crap because they have never made one car i was impressed with, the RX-7 yeah thats a great car if you want to rebuild your rotary motor every 40,000miles

You know nothing about cars, who else makes a 505 hp car that still gets 25mpg freeway with a powerband thats insane, the new vette with jsut drag radials has ran 10.8s, there arent many other cars that can do that. My 2000 Trans Am was a 12 second car with a couple of bolt ons. Now GM has a 620hp motor that gets 24mpg freeway. Old school is awesome but american power with new tech is amazing. The 03 04 Cobra with just a pulley, headers and exhaust can make 470rwhp, with no changes to the internals and a stage 4 supercharger a 5,000 dollar part it can make 750rwhp with stock internals, because there forged.

too all those who says its crap, relax its not like i am saying go out and buy the damn thing. I am just stating, the sedan looks pretty sharp. I agree about awd being mandatory but still that sedan is quite sweet. Especially those rims.

andrew i am not a big fan of hatch's but i would agree with you on that even the hatch looks nice.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah, im in Milwaukee were getting the same storm. I didnt even drive my legacy today, i got the expedition out. I may have wasted double the gas getting to work but atleast i have ground clearance lol, 5-7 more inches, that will put us at about 30-32inches in december alone

Yeah, im in Milwaukee were getting the same storm. I didnt even drive my legacy today, i got the expedition out. I may have wasted double the gas getting to work but atleast i have ground clearance lol, 5-7 more inches, that will put us at about 30-32inches in december alone

You have a death wish or something? j/k

A top heavy, wobbly vehicle with, no doubt, a crude AWD system over your Subie? BTW, what kind of drive system is in your Expedition?

Buddy i like the subaru awd as much as the next guy, but to belive it goes through the snow easier and more comfortably than the expedition is just ignorant

Ignorant? :lol:

Like I said, unless you're plowing, symetrical AWD FTW (tires being equally competent) and you're also less likely to roll when you do hit the ditch. ;)

I have driven both in heavey snow, and the legacy doesnt compare to this suv when the snow gets deep. Its not like you will roll a SUV in rush hour traffic in a snow storm, even if it was clear people would still only be doin 40, this isnt chi town where everyone drives like there face is on fire. Last time i was there i was parked across the street from the house of blues and my car was hit by 3 differnet people, while i was parked. Only one person stopped to tlak to me, the other 2 just drove off. I dont know what they put in the water down there but all you guys jsut suck at driving.

^ The problem is that you were just in the way. :cool:

Rush hour traffic? Isn't the point moot in that case? Even a Mazda 3 FWD would be fine. Of course, the Spec.B has about another inch of clearance so maybe leaving the LGT parked and opting for the SUV is your only responsible choice. :p

Archived