LegacyGT.com

Hey all you N/a guys, I had a 2007 legacy 2.5i until a week ago, just wanted to share the deal i got with you, in case you didn't think it was feasible to trade in your car for a GT.

I had a 2007 legacy 2.5i i was leasing for 7 months, my pay off was 16500. i went to the dealership to see if they could work out a deal on a 08 LGT. after a half a day of back and forth dealing, they paid off the 2.5i, i put $1800 down, at $375 per month on a 12k/year lease. Leasing may not be what you want to do but it can work.

Let me know if you think i got a good deal and if thie advice was helful for you?

Thanks

Adam

It is for 42 months, i don't think i got rippped, with a 15,500 residual i should have no prablem selling it for that. Check others LGT payments on a lease, i might be wrong but i traded a leased car and they payed it off and got me in this car, at a reasonable down and payment. Any other thoughts?

hey its what makes you happy. money isnt everything. Its nice but if your not happy it doesnt mean shit.

have fun. mod the hell out of it and say screw the lease agreement.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

hey its what makes you happy. money isnt everything. Its nice but if your not happy it doesnt mean shit.

have fun. mod the hell out of it and say screw the lease agreement.

lol horrible advice... never mod a lease... unless they are mods you can carry over to your next car, the example of 2 leggies you could swap aftermarket rims and stereo, but anything serious would probably hurt residual value.

Its a reason I'm holding off on moding my N/A... if I do want some extra power/handling I'm better off trading in for the gt.

well you can sell or trade in a leased vehicle just like you can a vehicle you bought, that isn't payed off yet. so you can mod it but just not give it back, instead sell yourself or trade it it. those who mod their new cars are in the same bought as far as their warranty goes.

well you can sell or trade in a leased vehicle just like you can a vehicle you bought, that isn't payed off yet. so you can mod it but just not give it back, instead sell yourself or trade it it. those who mod their new cars are in the same bought as far as their warranty goes.

Bought? Do you mean boat?

Who Dares Wins

スバル

lol horrible advice... never mod a lease... unless they are mods you can carry over to your next car, the example of 2 leggies you could swap aftermarket rims and stereo, but anything serious would probably hurt residual value.

Its a reason I'm holding off on moding my N/A... if I do want some extra power/handling I'm better off trading in for the gt.

As long as you buy out the lease at the end of it, why not ?

I got myself a very nice deal on mine ;)

As long as you buy out the lease at the end of it, why not ?

Perhaps being that there are SOOOO many things better to invest in, like a house, retirement, etc. Leases are for people who want shiny new cars on a regular basis. My thoughts are, if you have to lease, you're trying to get a car that's a bit out of your price category.

Archived