LegacyGT.com

Another VT meet? thinking Dec8/9

jamiesong

Ya i found the other set of wires... they were tucked way the hell up there behind a bunch of other harnesses.... not anymore... so i got code P0420... aka... Catalytic Converter problems... just what i need... more broken crap... if you leave before me today... check out the nice rock chip in the middle of my windshield... that happened this past thursday on the way home... Grrrrrr

Everyone wanna get together this weekend sometime? my friend from hungary is coming friday night, so it would be fun to show him some cool subaru's and meet all you nice people. He's moving up in this area in June, trying to give him a warm welcome.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always free, for a Sunday.

Plus, I wanna find out what my code is.

I also HAD a chip... now a crack, half-way across the windshield. gotta replace it before the end of April for inspection.

I better get my chip filled before it becomes a crack!! good thing my inspection is good for another year... i need to get rid of my CEL ... but dont want to buy new cat's :(

So everyone free this sunday? for a small gathering? usual place? maybe i'll have my car washed by then :)

Sunday should be a nice day, sunny w/ highs in the 50's. I'd be in.

I plan on putting my summer shoes on this saturday.

Shoot, I've been overly optimistic. I've had the summer rubber on since 3/8.

sounds like this mini-meet might not be so mini ;)

noon works for everyone? or do we wanna push for like 1? or how about 12-1 we hang in the parking lot for everyone and 1-whenever we go hang out somewhere for lunch?

... might only be able to hang 'til 1 we push it back. I will be coming back from Hartford, CT that morning and I have a 7am flight out of Albany on Monday ... need to get home to pack at some point.

Is the standard meeting spot in the Best Buy parking lot?

I got my summers on.. my car looks so much better now! I also added a ghetto fabulous exterior mod that actually looks pretty good....

I'll see those of you who can make it tomorrow at the BB parking lot @ 12 or a little after.

Sunny w/ high of 55 tomorrow!

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Washed my car today, cleaned the inside a bit (not much at all though) and put the stockers back on (god I love the stock Spec B rims).....

.... However I have been informed the I have to go to Lebanon tomorrow to design my parents garage (40ft x 48ft barn style), so I wont be able to make it back in time.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived