LegacyGT.com

How much money did you really put into your legacy?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

careful with chase.. they wont leave me alone because of some other dude who wont pay for his car.. I keep telling them they have the wrong number but they call me a liar and hang up on me and do other nasty things..

just make sure you pay them or they'll harass you till your head explodes.

I CAN do my own mods, I just dont like to.. especially now that my tools are limited..

where did you have everything done baru?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

yea brand new stuff...and yes...i'm a "shop boy" ..lol

Dude. Buy a ratchet set. Most of that stuff can be installed in your driveway in under an hour. :lol:

Dude. Buy a ratchet set. Most of that stuff can be installed in your driveway in under an hour. :lol:

I installed the following mods myself:

Invidia Downpipe

Cobb CBE

Cobb Heat shield

Cobb SF Airbox w/ intake

STi performance gauge pack

Cobb Front and rear Sway bars

Perrin End Links

Stoptech Stage 2 slotted rotors

Hawk HPS pads

It took me 2 days, about 10 hours each day 'under the car' with all the tools, by myself to get it on with no leaks.

Since PA has some retarded rule that you can't have a pit in your garrage to work on your cars (just about the dumbest rule I can think of) I had to do it with almost 2" clearance around me on jackstands.

The only thing I couldn't do myself was remove the OEM springs and do the stainless steel brake lines. That cost me 900 at the dealership.

this is true..but my schedule is crazy and most folks are working when I'm off and vice versa..I don't like waiting/depending on others. I got shit to do..lol..and I don't wana wait till an off day..(sundays and tuesdays) and yea..you get the idea.

I dont have any friends. :(

no really.. I moved here 2 years ago all my friends live in other places.. I'm sure I could get an install party together (MAYBE.. ATL people seem to be really busy..) but I'd rather have a shop fix me up anyway.. that way if it breaks I have someone other than myself to turn to (and to blame. :lol:)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

About $2k on stage 2 and $500 in random bits and pieces like short shifters and bovs.

Im aiming to be done modding at around $5k for the first step and about $10k after turbo and fmic and everything.

^ n00bs below this line

So I have been avoiding opening up this thread b/c I really don't want to know how much I have spent modifying my Subie. I have a idea of the figure but that's not real until I have the courage to add up the numbers. Here are the mods in chronological order or sort of:

Stongard

20% Tint

Cobb AP

Cobb UP

Cobb DP

Cobb Heat Shield

Cobb F/R Sways

Cobb Sport Springs

OZ 18x8 Superleggera

Toyo T1R

MachV Interior LEDs

Stoptech Slotted Rotors

Hawk Pads

Greddy EVO2 Catback Exhaust

Screate LED tails

Total for parts only : $6150. Figure another $1-$1.5K in labor.

Next on the list : HIDs, tranny cooler, tranny bushing, etc....

Okay, now I feel better b/c I know what the actual number is.... I feel insane about how much I have spent on the LGT. But I love the car alot! That's all that matters, right????

I have enough drama for now.....

oh snap.. I forgot about my window tint! :lol:

32% all around $200 the 1st time.. $34 when a window randomly shattered.. be careful with seatbelts not to chip the glass!

So I have been avoiding opening up this thread b/c I really don't want to know how much I have spent modifying my Subie. I have a idea of the figure but that's not real until I have the courage to add up the numbers. Here are the mods in chronological order or sort of:

Stongard

20% Tint

Cobb AP

Cobb UP

Cobb DP

Cobb Heat Shield

Cobb F/R Sways

Cobb Sport Springs

OZ 18x8 Superleggera

Toyo T1R

MachV Interior LEDs

Stoptech Slotted Rotors

Hawk Pads

Greddy EVO2 Catback Exhaust

Screate LED tails

Total for parts only : $6150. Figure another $1-$1.5K in labor.

Next on the list : HIDs, tranny cooler, tranny bushing, etc....

Okay, now I feel better b/c I know what the actual number is.... I feel insane about how much I have spent on the LGT. But I love the car alot! That's all that matters, right????

COBB Whore. :lol: