LegacyGT.com

Complete Service Manual in PDF format

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks so much for this! I've been looking for a complete manual since I bought my Legacy in late 2007. I plan to post on various bittorrent sites for all to access. I will update this post when complete.

:woowoo:

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So I'm slightly confused... The second to last file in the index on valor's schnooze.com link is the service manual for which MY? The manual says 2004 but the link says 05-09.

I'm trying to find one for the 2009 2.5i

Yeah, it's confusing.

It's the US MY 2005 (released in 2004) design, so whenever the next "complete" redesign happened is when it'll be no good.

Valor, in your pdf the 2.5 engine has no info except for "refer to 2.0 engine for specs". I am looking for head bolt torque/procedure for my 2004 Outback 2.5 engine. Do you think that the 2.0 engine is the same for my 2.5??

• 3 months later...

Hey all inquiring!

I own a 2002 legacy gt, I have internal and external head gaskets that are blown. Doing the work myself for the first time. Looking for a SERVICE/MAINTENCE MANUAL for this year/type if anyone is willing to help.

Thanks for your time!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Vacation Pictures guys...Vacation Pictures.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wants-see-my-vacation-pixi-6216.html

But as new folks joined the site, they also proved that they have mutations in the genes for:

(a) searching the site before paying for items; and for

(b) asking silly stuff that had been answered at least 30 times a year for each year the site has been in existence.

the vacation pix are posted and once again, Max found the link.

It's called, I have them as a favorites, also have them on a flash drive, also have them saved on my hard drives.

If you need the Honda/Acura's I have links to them too. Seems most Honda's end about the model year 2000.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 3 years later...

Archived